Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pictures!

Go down 
+4
jools
7cedars
LovingLoping
Sip of Rum
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Pictures!   Pictures! Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 4:34 pm

Ok, I took Cisco out today and just let him do whatever lunging. I noticed in these pics that he picks his legs up a LOT. Not sure if its from the deeper snow and little bit of brush stuff or what but yeah you'll see. Enjoy! *btw, he's really hairy lol, and there are lots of pics!*

This is the only one i have that his legs aren't bent lol
Pictures! Sd600294

Onto the lifting of the legs and head haha
Pictures! Sd600274
Pictures! Sd600276
Pictures! Sd600285
Pictures! Sd600289
Pictures! Sd600293
Pictures! Sd600295
Pictures! Sd600296
Pictures! Sd600328

Running around in the pasture
Pictures! Sd600340
Pictures! Sd600341

Non-Movement pics
Pictures! Sd600310
Pictures! Sd600301
Pictures! Sd600339
Pictures! Sd600337
Pictures! Sd600319
Pictures! Sd600308
Pictures! Sd600305

Thats all! Sorry for the overload!
Back to top Go down
LovingLoping

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures!   Pictures! Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 4:41 pm

Cisco is SO cute! I love that you could longe him *and* take pictures at the same time too, very impressive! He's pretty much the exact color of my guy too...is he registered as sorrel or chestnut?
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures!   Pictures! Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 5:06 pm

Thanks! Wow you have NO idea how hard it is to do that lol, I wish me and my sister got along better cause then she would just do it for me, oh well! Cisco is registered at as a Sorrel Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LovingLoping

Number of posts : 115

Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures!   Pictures! Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 7:09 pm

At the show yesterday, I was trying to text someone while I was longing Rudy...um, def. didn't work!
Ok, so Rudy's registered as a chestnut, but I was told he's a sorrel. Then my vet said "He's the darkest chestnut I've ever seen!" So I'm completely confused. Lemme see if I can find some examples...
Pictures! IMG_4489
Pictures! IMG_4493
Pictures! IMG_0602
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures!   Pictures! Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 8:59 pm

You young ladies sure do look like you're having a good time! Snow - what the heck is that??? HA! Sent some pictures to Phenom the other day, and she's like what's all that green stuff... took me a minute to figure out what she was talking about. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures!   Pictures! Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 10:41 pm

haha I hate the snow!!! Yeah Phenom is up here in MN with me! lol

Not really sure, but that is a really dark chestunt. In the second picture he looks a lot like Cisco, really red. I dont' know though..
Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168

Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures!   Pictures! Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 4:11 am

Hey afro Love the SNOW..Amazing cyclops tongue Love the photo 5 from the end alien your guy gazing over the white terrain sunny Spring'll be here soon geek no more Mr Hairy... confused
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures!   Pictures! Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 9:48 am

Quote :
Snow - what the heck is that???

God's dark sense of humor... No
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures!   Pictures! Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 11:41 am

Some folks I won't mention 7 Ceders name. Are down right
Brats. When we Yankee's as the person Im not mentioning their name is mean enough to say, Oh, its cold here today its 72! Oh, The sunny is shinning. OH, Im working horses.

I havent seen it above 32 in 12 days you brat! Snow, Snow, What is that. You brat. The person Im not going to mention 7 Ceders, I didn't mention that did I? clown
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures!   Pictures! Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 11:46 am

HA! Told you, you guys need to move down here! Okay, today's temp is going to be 61, low tonight of like 54 or something like that. Scamp and one broodmare is shedding like all get out... others are just starting.

But.... we're supposed to have an 80% chance of rain, thunderstorms, and possibly some hail! Good thing everybody's got a shed!

It's kind of still out there, so it's a coming!
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures!   Pictures! Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2007, 12:32 am

Glad you liked the pics!!

7ceders, you live in Texas right??

Well soon enough I won't have to deal with snow again, I'm moving to...Arizona!! But yeah we were all SO warm on Sunday because it got to 15 above!!! Its like -20 now!
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures!   Pictures! Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2007, 12:36 am

nice pictures! lol

If thats what you call snow and winter down there.... i envy you greatly!!!

LOL, we have too much snow! some of our range roads have had to have so much plowing, if we had any more big dumps of snow, the road would be closed as there is no where else to put it!

Oh and did I mention.... its snowing AGAIN today? LOL come'on spring!!
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures!   Pictures! Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2007, 1:04 am

O that sucks! yeah we had a REALLY nice winter accually, we didn't get snow until like idk? Middle of January? ok, maybe the beginning,and we really have like no snow at all, this is the best winter I've seen yet! Sorry you guys aren't haveing a good one! Sad
Back to top Go down
B2

Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures!   Pictures! Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2007, 10:17 am

Cisco looks awesome, and is it me or does he look like he has matured alot? Either way I have a soft spot for him and still plan on stealing him.
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures!   Pictures! Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2007, 11:08 pm

Thanks Tara, Yeah our farrier said that he looks different too, I can't wait until all that hair is gone!!!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures!   Pictures! Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2007, 12:31 am

Sorry, Sip, yep, I'm in Texas. And I'm telling ya, it was colder than the blue blazes today! Supposed to be 50 - 50, my foot! With the wind, felt more like 25 - wind was just going right through me! Yeah, I know, I know!

I was thinking today, I need to move further south!!!! Cross your fingers, hope Dillon gets a football scholarship somewhere down south, like oh, maybe A&M... would be so cool!!!!!
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356

Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures!   Pictures! Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2007, 9:10 am

Where are you moving to in AZ, Sip of Rum? My daughter just moved to Tucson last month and she's having a great time> She loves everything about it, but of course, I expect she will do some complaining when summer rolls around! She sure rubs the nice weather in our faces now, though. Good luck on your move!
Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168

Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures!   Pictures! Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2007, 11:10 am

Hey Stockman cat My Mare Sweets spent her last 18months in the U.S. in Snowflake Az monkey I have spent a good while wondering what kind No of weather she was used to Question (she was born in cyclops OK was there 1yr) I just pig know she hasn't seen rain before geek well certainly not our kind of confused rain Exclamation Exclamation All I really know about Az is it has lots of desert alien Please get your daughter to send me weather reports Exclamation Exclamation jocolor Like a Star @ heaven I have been imagining all sorts geek of how it was there for her sunny It has been fun though flower THANKS ..... clown
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures!   Pictures! Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2007, 9:13 pm

7ceders! Its ummm -34 today with the wind chill, and -20 without it!!!

Stockman: We plan on moving to the Kingman area up in the north/west corner, I really like it down there but I can't decide if I should move or not! Razz
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures!   Pictures! Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2007, 10:33 pm

Well, I don't know how blazing cold it was today, but it's danged cold! Supposed to get down to 20 something tonight. I think this weekend, it's supposed to be in the 60s, though... I think now, don't get me to lying!
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures!   Pictures! Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2007, 1:17 pm

haha yeah I suppose thats really cold for down there! Well I hope it warms up for you! I wish it was like at least 60 here, I want all this furryness to go away!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures!   Pictures! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pictures!
Page 1 of 1