Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Mare

Go down 
+5
jools
Bluejay
Cindy
7cedars
SSFarm2
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

New Mare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Mare   New Mare - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2007, 7:46 pm

You tell 'er, Bluejay. Heck, I want to see that big heifer... better yet, I want a baby out of 'er! HA!
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2007-02-07

New Mare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Mare   New Mare - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2007, 4:06 pm

it's starting to warm up you can go take pictures now :)

PLEAASEEEE!!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

New Mare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Mare   New Mare - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2007, 12:23 am

I think they are ignoring us scratch Do they not understand we are family and we do not care if the house is a mess geek I love you

Besides, I want to see 7C drool... bounce

Please show us the mare.. We love her and care about her too.. We want to see how happy she is in her new home.. Basketball We know she has to be happy. We will not put her down cuz she has some fuz. Really we can see through that:rabbit: PLEASE Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
jools

Number of posts : 168

New Mare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Mare   New Mare - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2007, 7:50 am

Hey Guys Suspect Maybe if we say we don't want photos No (like what) we MIGHT get photos cat What do you recon Question Ye Olde Reverse Thingy Question Exclamation tongue
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

New Mare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Mare   New Mare - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2007, 2:22 pm

OK.. We sure do not want to see any pictures of a furry horse that is for sure...Evil or Very Mad What ever you do SSframs, do not post photos of your new furry mare on this thread...No We would all just die if we had to look at a furry mare Embarassed 7C would likely faint if she saw a horse that was furry and you do not want that to happen now do ya:?: I have never seen such a thing and I would be Shocked Could through me in to a drunken stooper and I would have to Sleep it off..

How, am I doing Jools:scratch: Think this will work Basketball
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

New Mare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Mare   New Mare - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2007, 2:45 pm

Jeesh, I've seen them haired up, got a few myself, ya know...Very Happy got one broodmare that's moulting right now, I mean, huge patches of hair coming out - shedding, I mean.

After today... uh, it's 71 high for today, low 55 tonight, I can't even imagine what they'll start doing... bad enough, when I rub Scamp down, I've got to go and change shirts - what a bother.

Warm-ups in the morning, shorts by noon... yep, that'll work!

I'm rubbing it in a bit, can't ya tell! cheers
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

New Mare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Mare   New Mare - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2007, 3:15 pm

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

New Mare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Mare   New Mare - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2007, 7:19 pm

Hope you don't get a sunburn alien

Could be worse I guess and too cold to take pictures of your new mare for your friends to see Sad
Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168

New Mare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Mare   New Mare - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 4:44 am

lol! lol! lol! Bluejay Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Dancing
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

New Mare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Mare   New Mare - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 10:14 pm

I think they are ignoring us. Sad

Oh, well, they will come back soon I hope. They are such nice people and they will forgive us for putting so much pressure on them to share their joy.. pale clown Basketball confused Dancing
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

New Mare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Mare   New Mare - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2007, 11:58 pm

Ya know, Easter is coming up real quick. Like April 8th... It will be time for some yummy HAM Smile I wonder if we can find some in NY scratch geek

Couple of those big ol NARLEY HAM's would be nice to see Dancing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Mare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Mare   New Mare - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Mare
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2