Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone need a Mare

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

Anyone need a Mare Empty
PostSubject: Anyone need a Mare   Anyone need a Mare Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 3:31 pm

My husband is layed off again so I decided I better cut back on some horses. A Good Home is a must. I have had two foals out of her, a Buckskin colt and a Chestnut Filly.
http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/formers+babe
Anyone need a Mare Babe09007
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Anyone need a Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone need a Mare   Anyone need a Mare Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 3:55 pm

She a nice mare.

Sorry to hear about hubby being laid off, know how that feels. Hard times for all by the sounds of things. Hope he finds something soon
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Anyone need a Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone need a Mare   Anyone need a Mare Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 8:58 pm

Mare, you are all in my prayers. pray This is happening to so many people. Really sucks. I hope things change soon. Fish
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

Anyone need a Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone need a Mare   Anyone need a Mare Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 8:04 am

She found a home. I know he'll find another job but at 60 you got your age working against you to. Its just time I cut back, I have more mini cows coming in Nov. that I have been paying on. But at least those can go on my table. I'm not gonna eat my horse.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Anyone need a Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone need a Mare   Anyone need a Mare Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 12:20 pm

Mare, love your sig, photo! Glad she found a home so fast! I know the feeling about the lay offs. Isnt forms of construction wonderful! Anyone need a Mare Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

Anyone need a Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone need a Mare   Anyone need a Mare Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 11:17 am

Beautiful mare!

Wish I had construction people around here who felt like the recession ment something... we had three contractors blow us off .. finally we are having to do all our rennovations ourselves this sucks had to put off going to China by a month because our house is in studs (didn't need 2 toddlers in the midst of a construction zone). Everyone around here is complaining about the recession but noone wants to work even had people we went to for granite counter tops and they wouldnt even give us quotes took a month for a call back and that was on a remnent you would think they really would want to get rid of. I am finally doing it myself in tiles to heck with them. It took 5 days after the tree fell on our house to get the roof put on and couldn't even find a tree service to come out and cut if off had to do that ourselves too at least insurance paid us for that.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

Anyone need a Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone need a Mare   Anyone need a Mare Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 2:21 pm

We are putting in Tile counter tops. Granite OK this is what I learned about granite. It will hold water, It will stain. and you have to seal it, seal it, seal it.. Tile is stronger, but a pot right on it and go!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anyone need a Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone need a Mare   Anyone need a Mare Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone need a Mare
Page 1 of 1