Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

These babies and they're flipping

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

These babies and they're flipping Empty
PostSubject: These babies and they're flipping   These babies and they're flipping Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2007, 10:43 am

into where they're not supposed to be. I swear, that danged red colt, I think he has a death wish. I still can't quite figure out how he got over in with the geldings... I liked to have beat my sister's stupid gelding to death once I got in there..got 30-35 acres to run on, and you've got to do this mess.

If there's a two inch crack anywhere, they'll get something lodged in there... makes you wonder how in the world any of these young'uns survive! Much less out in the broodmare band.

Tardy's filly from year before last got kicked from one of the other mares, and I ended up having to put her down. Had another oh, about four years back or so, got kicked in the neck, had to put her down. Hopefully I've gotten rid of all the *censored* kitties, but dang, when you only have two mares foaling and something happens to one of 'em, kind of makes you real sick. My Mommy senses are extremely heightened this year!

One reason why my back is so messed up anyway, is a mare foaled, somehow that danged baby got flopped over into the other pen, I knew something was up, was the reason I went down there early, and he was stuck in some mud, in another pen with the *censored* kitty of them all, and boy, if you didn't think having two danged mares over the top of your back trying to get this chocolate palamino colt out of the mud was fun! Good Lord!

I told Rick when we rebuild all this stuff on the other land, once we get the house sold, I don't want to see one blooming crack anywhere, and we're getting that non-climb horse wire that's $1 a foot, and the suckers are staying in big runs till I pull 'em... then they can have fun together.. I swear!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: These babies and they're flipping   These babies and they're flipping Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2007, 10:49 am

It seems no matter what you do they will fnd a way to get themselves in trouble. lol! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
B2

PostSubject: Re: These babies and they're flipping   These babies and they're flipping Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2007, 11:57 am

That darn yellow colt here rolls out of the round pen, he has a 60 foot round pen to be in but somehow he manages to roll out then all hell breaks loose. I think he likes the lets make Tara have a heart attack game.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: These babies and they're flipping   These babies and they're flipping Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2007, 12:11 pm

Arent Babies, so much fun, never get hurt, never run into anything always watch where they are going, Never panic. scratch
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: These babies and they're flipping   These babies and they're flipping Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2007, 1:51 pm

Yesterday that danged red colt gets in the pen in front of the barn that's got electric tape on it, but it's not hot... so as soon as Rick starts rattling down with the golf cart he starts hollering and bounding towards the fence, I'm already heading towards him and screaming at Rick to STOP!!!! Within five feet of him, he just ducks under the fence and off he goes... that little sucker needs to be up by Kid's pen so he can get zapped... I swear to goodness!

And Tara, I can't tell you how many times, when we used to have a lot of panels for these mares, and my friend had the same problem, those gosh-darned babies they'd be flip-flopped in opposite mare's pens, and you're thinking... now, wait a minute, I don't think that's the right baby with the right mare ... you're right, heart attack deluxe - the heck with getting your shoes on! HA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These babies and they're flipping   These babies and they're flipping Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

These babies and they're flipping
Page 1 of 1