Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

from the land of eternal fillies

Go down 
+5
7cedars
Bluejay
Triple J Quarter Horses
shazgeoff
Lynn M.
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

from the land of eternal fillies Empty
PostSubject: from the land of eternal fillies   from the land of eternal fillies Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2007, 3:55 pm

we are pleased to welcome yet another filly- sorrel out of Lady Acre-daughter of Bob Acre Doc out of a daughter of Doc Tari and By SMART MATE we were expecting this bundle of joy the end of April however on my daily examinations of my mares I knew she had progressed to the point of no return yesterday I pulled her from her pasture and her buddies much to her dismay... she started dripping milk and I called my vet he said either the breeding dates are off (I purchased her in the fall) or something is wrong and either way there isn't anything to do but wait and see... After numerous phone calls etc.... we found out the breeding records I had originally had were wrong and she was actually right on time today at 1pm I assisted a beautiful sorrel filly into this world and I am so..... Pleased! After they rest and nurse I will get some pics.. she got mommas beautiful head and doe eyes YEAH!!!! 3 down 2 to go..... in 11 yrs only 3 stud colts... this would have been a keeper .... who really cares shes so pretty Dancing
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: from the land of eternal fillies   from the land of eternal fillies Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2007, 4:22 pm

congrats,i cant wait to see the piccies:cheers:
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: from the land of eternal fillies   from the land of eternal fillies Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2007, 9:09 pm

GO AHEAD AND RUB IT IN! Everyone gets fillies and I get a colt! No

Very Happy Congrats Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: from the land of eternal fillies   from the land of eternal fillies Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2007, 11:13 pm

FILLIES RULE Dancing Dancing cheers Dancing
Can't wait to see her.... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: from the land of eternal fillies   from the land of eternal fillies Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2007, 7:39 am

Yep, that would've been a heck of a colt, Lynn. But congrats on the filly... maybe she'll be like what's her face (can't think of her name) and win everything!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: from the land of eternal fillies   from the land of eternal fillies Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2007, 9:44 am

its okay Lynn. keep having fillies. That just means I'll pile every last one of them on Kenny's Trailer in June Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

cant wait for pics!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: from the land of eternal fillies   from the land of eternal fillies Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2007, 10:27 am

sorry no pics yet it was a rough day... baby was too stupid to nurse, momma didn't pass the placenta etc.. and Bob was in OK with his father who has been in and out of the hospital so I had my hands full everything was resolved when he got home & it was funny after my day of adventure he had the nerve to get pissy because he couldn't find a brush to brush the shavings off of his mare and foal then brushed them and sat in the stall with babys head in his lap and all was forgiven it was so sweet... this one is nice and petite looks like a little filly kind of funny though makes me appreciate how huge a beast Tessa is HA.
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: from the land of eternal fillies   from the land of eternal fillies Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2007, 1:35 pm

Quote :
then brushed them and sat in the stall with babys head in his lap and all was forgiven it was so sweet...

awww... Laughing

I hope is Dad is ok
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: from the land of eternal fillies   from the land of eternal fillies Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2007, 3:05 pm

Congratulations! Smile I can't wait to see pics! She sounds like a real cutie.
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: from the land of eternal fillies   from the land of eternal fillies Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2007, 7:39 pm

here is our sweetheart and her very proud momma

from the land of eternal fillies Lady
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: from the land of eternal fillies   from the land of eternal fillies Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2007, 3:09 am

What a cute little tooter she is! So sorry to hear about all the pains... you know, everything always seems to happen as soon as the hubbies leave? You ever notice that! I swear, nothing would ever happen till Rick would drive out of the driveway, and poof, here we go.

But now he's seeing it since he's home all the time.

I hope his dad is okay, though. And also glad I'm not alone in the "won't suck category"... GAWD, ya know! Jeesh!
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: from the land of eternal fillies   from the land of eternal fillies Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2007, 11:18 am

The last filly I had is 4 this year and now has two colts of her own. Last year it was 6 colts and most of them born on Wednesdays. I'm hoping for a filly out of Freckles, but instead I'll likely get one from Vamp, who I want a colt from. Just the way things go when you have horses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: from the land of eternal fillies   from the land of eternal fillies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

from the land of eternal fillies
Page 1 of 1