Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New shots of our fillies...

Go down 
+3
Mare
Triple J Quarter Horses
Bluejay
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

New shots of our fillies... Empty
PostSubject: New shots of our fillies...   New shots of our fillies... Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2009, 3:46 pm

Finally enough sun to get the fillies out for some pics.. This first one is the black BS filly by our stallion. The mare is more of a running bred horse. I will post the other on a separate post.. We call her Kitty. She will be a month old in a week. She wants to be a race horse.. race

New shots of our fillies... 33k818j

New shots of our fillies... S5hkll

New shots of our fillies... 2dlospd

New shots of our fillies... 166wqw

New shots of our fillies... 2j64bus

New shots of our fillies... 2mov39c
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: New shots of our fillies...   New shots of our fillies... Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2009, 3:54 pm

This is the other one. You don't know about her yet. She is by Finacialinstatution and out of my Tenacity/Little Town mare.. I was thrilled to get two fillies this year.. Had to share the pink blanket.. cheering She is 5 days old today. We call her Mary

New shots of our fillies... 1222s0n

New shots of our fillies... 2dh8hv9

New shots of our fillies... 35mio1y

New shots of our fillies... 6omr6h

New shots of our fillies... Nfirlg

New shots of our fillies... Kb2lav
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New shots of our fillies...   New shots of our fillies... Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2009, 4:29 pm

Mary is tooo cute in the face. But that color scratch Humm that is very interesting.. I can wait to see what happens there.
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: New shots of our fillies...   New shots of our fillies... Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2009, 5:50 pm

And to name her after me, ok I'll take her. But I still dont have a black one either. Now was Dixie the same color as Mary when she was born?
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: New shots of our fillies...   New shots of our fillies... Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2009, 7:27 pm

Ok now I'm trying to figure this color out. Could she be a smokey black?
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: New shots of our fillies...   New shots of our fillies... Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2009, 9:19 pm

lol! Well, I believe the stallion carries the black gene and possible the creme. Not sure about that.. He produces many buckskin and I have not seen a black one yet. But, I have not really seen enough foals to know. He is Buckskin. doggie

Mary, Dix was a lighter color with the dorsal. She got darker as time went on the dorsal faded in to the dark color that covers her back. She changed colors many time.. You keep working on that color. Then I don't have to go crazy.. I can watch you.. cheering
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New shots of our fillies...   New shots of our fillies... Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2009, 10:35 pm

what jumps out at me about both of them is they just have amazing heads beauties!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: New shots of our fillies...   New shots of our fillies... Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2009, 8:22 pm

Both are absolutely ADORABLE!!!!

Congrats cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: New shots of our fillies...   New shots of our fillies... Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2009, 8:50 pm

Thank you. I am very happy with both.

The black is a different kind of horse for us... She is very pretty.. Kitty is the tallest foal we have ever had.. She is so sweet you could bring her in the house.. I can't wait to see how she fills out.. I do have her mother bred back.. Maybe, just maybe, I'll get a spot next time.. lol!

The buckskin is more what we beed for. Mary is the cutest foal we have ever had. Sheza a lil pistol too. Easy to get along with and I think she will be another barbie doll for us. I just love her. She is premi.. 325 days. My mares normally foal early.. kitty

I am very happy with what we ended up with this year. I have two mares bred for next year so my season is done.. cheering
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: New shots of our fillies...   New shots of our fillies... Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2009, 10:09 pm

Theres something about Marys eye that makes her look sweet. I love the way her eyes are set, shes beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: New shots of our fillies...   New shots of our fillies... Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2009, 1:42 pm

Thank you. She is sweet.. But, a stinker as well. lol! She does not like to be controled. But, can be talked in to it for just about a minute.. kitty
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: New shots of our fillies...   New shots of our fillies... Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2009, 2:28 pm

They both are stunning, really like there heads aswell.

Looks to me a smokey black
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: New shots of our fillies...   New shots of our fillies... Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2009, 8:17 pm

lol! That color has been the popular guess. We will have to stay tuned as she changes color and ends up what ever she will be.. Sire caries the black gene. He is buckskin.. Dancing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New shots of our fillies...   New shots of our fillies... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New shots of our fillies...
Page 1 of 1