Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey Triple J

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
denibun

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Hey Triple J Empty
PostSubject: Hey Triple J   Hey Triple J Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2007, 11:34 am

Hey I saw your email address in an email that I got from Jill Compton. How in the world do you know Jill???
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

Hey Triple J Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Triple J   Hey Triple J Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2007, 12:06 pm

I met her at the Green ville horse aution and have been trying to get my Mini Aussie to have puppies. No Shes is a nice lady.
Back to top Go down
denibun

Hey Triple J Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Triple J   Hey Triple J Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2007, 12:17 pm

She is older than I am by a few years, but I grew up there in MOrgantown where she lives. SHe is a nice lady. She has QH's and spotted saddlebreds.

denise
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Hey Triple J Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Triple J   Hey Triple J Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2007, 12:19 pm

do you ever show down there?
Back to top Go down
denibun

Hey Triple J Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Triple J   Hey Triple J Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2007, 12:24 pm

No. We were going to last year, but Ohio County had a big show the same day and we went to it instead. I showed there when I was a kid. It was pretty laid back then. I just had an old QH cross mare and I showed in a western shirt and jeans. Last time I was down there, they had a lot of horses there that ranged from high dollar real "show horses" to horses shown by the local kids just for fun. I am planning on getting there for a show this year. My mom still lives there and she wants to watch Rachel show. They have a show once a month. I have the # of the guy who runs the saddle club there if you want it. Let me know.

Denise
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Hey Triple J Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Triple J   Hey Triple J Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2007, 1:01 pm

Email me when you come across open show in KY. I don't know of any scratch and need to find some for some young horses. Please. bounce
Back to top Go down
denibun

Hey Triple J Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Triple J   Hey Triple J Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2007, 5:16 pm

I will do it. Morgantown has their show once a month. I'll let you know w hat days and when they start, etc. Ohio County has gone to almost all contest, but they do have an occasional pleasure show.

denise
Back to top Go down
denibun

Hey Triple J Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Triple J   Hey Triple J Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2007, 5:25 pm

MOrgantown's shows start in May. They are the 3rd Saturday of every month. I'm not sure about the time yet. I'll let you know. I emailed Jill and this is what she told me.

denise
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Hey Triple J Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Triple J   Hey Triple J Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2007, 11:47 am

Let me know about Ohio county too. Please..... Wink
Back to top Go down
denibun

Hey Triple J Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Triple J   Hey Triple J Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2007, 11:55 am

will do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Triple J Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Triple J   Hey Triple J Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Triple J
Page 1 of 1