Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Birthday Triple J

Go down 
+3
SilverBuckleHorses
Kidd Kuhlmann
shazgeoff
7 posters
AuthorMessage
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Happy Birthday Triple J Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Triple J   Happy Birthday Triple J Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2008, 8:17 am

As the title says

cheering cake yeah
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Triple J   Happy Birthday Triple J Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2008, 11:22 am

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

icecream cheering cake icecream cheering cake
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Triple J   Happy Birthday Triple J Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2008, 12:18 pm

cheers YAY! Happy Happy Birthday!
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Triple J   Happy Birthday Triple J Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2008, 9:22 pm

cheers2 yeah rose Have a great day and enjoy the last year of being less then a decade old.. mbs cake Dancing
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Triple J   Happy Birthday Triple J Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2008, 12:32 am

Have A Wonderful Birthday!!
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Triple J   Happy Birthday Triple J Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2008, 12:47 am

Happy Bday!!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Triple J   Happy Birthday Triple J Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2008, 11:19 am

OH, Thanks Guys! That is so kind of you.. My children sent me A Red Christmas Catus on friday to work. (see if I can get it killed by summer)
Saturday Morning, I woke up to homemade Blueberry Muffins, my favorite, Didnt have to feed, clean stalls, or anything. I stated in my PJs until noon!
Kirt gave me a Kneeling Santa Music Decoration. I just love those. Out to dinner on saturday night and to my Pleasant surprise, our children joined us after telling me the had to work.. I was blessed to have my family with me on the birthday. I missed my Phone call on Dec. 14. My Dad always called me on Dec. 14, because, The nurses woke him up in the 14th to tell him, he had a girl, he asked what day it was, the nurses told him the 14th, he just got into Port, after being out to sea for months. And ran My mom to the hospital. So for us, it was the 14th. Not the 13th. I miss him so! Ok, so I was a Daddy's girl, what can I say. Even at 49 you can still be a Daddys Girl.. I love you
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Triple J   Happy Birthday Triple J Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2008, 10:13 pm

cheering YES YOU CAN.. And, it's so wonderful to carry them in your heart with such good memories.. pray
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Triple J   Happy Birthday Triple J Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Triple J
Page 1 of 1