Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I met Kay (Triple J)!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
denibun

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2007-02-08

I met Kay (Triple J)!! Empty
PostSubject: I met Kay (Triple J)!!   I met Kay (Triple J)!! Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2007, 10:07 am

I got to meet Kay at a horse show in Owensboro this weekend. When I pulled in I saw the Triple J Quarter Horses on the side of the trailer but they weren't there right then. Then, we she came back I saw her looking around and I waved. IT was great to put a face with a user name so to speak. By the way, her gelding was gorgeous too!
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: I met Kay (Triple J)!!   I met Kay (Triple J)!! Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2007, 10:25 am

That must have been soooo cool!!!!!!!!!!! I'd love to meet everyone on here!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: I met Kay (Triple J)!!   I met Kay (Triple J)!! Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2007, 2:08 pm

And we had such a good time, Rachel was all smiles! She was so nice and polite. It was easy to find her in the lime green! alien We used each other stuff. Clapped and did they Woo Hoo for Racheal. It was such a nice day, breezy and cloudy too. It was so nice seeing someone from here and putting a face to them. So, Whats the next show we are going to meet at???????? Oh, and they met Tank. His first show as a rider, 12th, ride and didn't blow up in the show pen, I was proud of him!
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: I met Kay (Triple J)!!   I met Kay (Triple J)!! Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2007, 2:12 pm

Tank was awesome. He had a horse just about climbing up his backside in halter and stood there like a pro.
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: I met Kay (Triple J)!!   I met Kay (Triple J)!! Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2007, 2:22 pm

How funny! Neither of you knew the other was going to be there I take it??? Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
natmarie1122

natmarie1122

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: I met Kay (Triple J)!!   I met Kay (Triple J)!! Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2007, 2:40 pm

haha hopefully I"ll get to meet Triple J sometime this summer! even if I do have to go to her house! Cool
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: I met Kay (Triple J)!!   I met Kay (Triple J)!! Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2007, 1:30 pm

You know what else was funny, because of the pictures she had posted, As soon as I pulled up, I said I know that horse. And I started looking around! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I met Kay (Triple J)!!   I met Kay (Triple J)!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I met Kay (Triple J)!!
Page 1 of 1