Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Did show my yearling this week end.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Did show my yearling this week end. Empty
PostSubject: Did show my yearling this week end.   Did show my yearling this week end. Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2009, 10:00 am

OK, so I never did do anything with Gracie. Except pitch her out back in the pasture again! I know, I know! Did show my yearling this week end. Kopfschuettel

So some friends of mine were going to the ARHA, show. They called me chicken, if I didnt take her they would.. So on and So on. Well Kirt, said for me to take her since he had to work and we couldnt work on the kitchen. Which by the way, is now at least cover with dry wall. So we are at least covered now, expect we can not turn the furnace on because the drywall dust is everywhere and its not finshed yet! Did show my yearling this week end. Icon_evil OK, Ive been with a stove, fridge, dishwasher, which does not matter since I dont even have a Kitchen sink!!!!!!!!!!! for 8 weeks yes count them 8 WEEKS! Did show my yearling this week end. Affraid

OK, back to the show.. I gave in, I went, She had wind whips and burrs in her mane, so I had to cut and pull them out! She was covered in black mud, caked in her tail! Which is suppose to be white! Well, Kirt said she wants to be a Buckskin not a Palomino.. Fuzzy and lean is how I would describe this girl.. Called the farrier, can you come 2 weeks early. For one horse, SURE.. So she had her first bath.. Brrrrrrr.... First hair cut...... First trip on the trailer and First Horse show, Gosh I was amazed how BIG the classes were not hers, she was the only one in it. BUT...... She did go GRAND and RES GRAND! Not bad for a fuzzy, country, pastured, Filly! Did show my yearling this week end. Icon_wink.

PS, yes I had a photo made and yes, as soon as I get it I will post it! Hee Hee. She was so impress with all the horses. She would just stand Very still and watch them like she had never seen one before... It very entertaining to watch her. She would then step closer to me, turn and bump me with her nose, turn and look again, like do you see this~~~~ Did show my yearling this week end. Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Did show my yearling this week end.   Did show my yearling this week end. Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2009, 4:48 pm

Cant wait to see the pictures. Its great to do some schooling and you come home with the purple ribbons. Not your fault they were afraid to go up against her. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Did show my yearling this week end.   Did show my yearling this week end. Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 11:25 am

YEA, good job.. Dancing cheering

We took the black filly to a few futurities and did OK. She did end up Reserve High Point Oregon Bred filly. Got top 5 in open TCF, top 6 in amy.. She finished top 6 at the SSA. We only had 30 days on her and she is built more to pleasure down the road. But, very pretty. She was the only horse is all classes that was not brown, red or yellow.. cheers

I had a picture taken as well. But, haven't order it yet. Got the proofs and the pics are pretty spendy. But, I will get one and post it later. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Did show my yearling this week end.   Did show my yearling this week end. Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 1:39 pm

See Girls Rule, boys Drool! Hee Hee..
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Did show my yearling this week end.   Did show my yearling this week end. Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 11:14 am

Shocked Well she did wind up with a high point year end award, guess, I had not be so lazy and do something with her.. Hee Hee Sleep
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Did show my yearling this week end.   Did show my yearling this week end. Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 1:51 am

Wooo congrats! You should know better to make a post with no pics! lol afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
bluetide

bluetide

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Did show my yearling this week end.   Did show my yearling this week end. Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 1:55 pm

Nice Job! One of these days I want to pick your brains about your showing experience. I don't have time to do anything yet but I hope to maybe do some open showing in a year or three. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Did show my yearling this week end.   Did show my yearling this week end. Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2010, 10:33 am

Im still waiting on the picture to come... I ordered it in October! No
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Did show my yearling this week end.   Did show my yearling this week end. Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 3:17 pm

Awards Dinner canceled.. Shoot! Darn snow! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Did show my yearling this week end.   Did show my yearling this week end. Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 7:13 pm

Whoever took the picture should have a web site to look at the photo's on. Not that I dont believe that you really did go to a show.Smile
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Did show my yearling this week end.   Did show my yearling this week end. Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2010, 10:30 am

[img]Did show my yearling this week end. Gracieyearling

Here she is! Mrs. Mare! Razz Hee Hee..

This was not the photo I picked! AUGH... Trying to get ahold of him, and saying, Ummm Lets go over this order again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did show my yearling this week end.   Did show my yearling this week end. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did show my yearling this week end.
Page 1 of 1