Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Did anyone show this week end????

Go down 
+2
Mare
Triple J Quarter Horses
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Did anyone show this week end???? Empty
PostSubject: Did anyone show this week end????   Did anyone show this week end???? Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 9:42 am

Well....... I did but don't t have proof.. So I won't say anything.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone show this week end????   Did anyone show this week end???? Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 12:55 pm

Not even pics of the show horse? So how did you do?
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone show this week end????   Did anyone show this week end???? Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 1:23 pm

Well I used my working saddle since it was rain off and on, 2nd in halter, 1st in Showmanship, and 1st in walk Trot, scratched Pleasure, it wound up going inside, I had 17 in my W. T class and it was tight, so I could just see what pleasure was going to be like, and with a jr. horse, I thought, Nope, not putting him threw that. They piled up behind us in Walk trot, he was the slowest. The Judge had me ride off the rail to keep the traffic flow going forward.
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone show this week end????   Did anyone show this week end???? Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 6:43 pm

My daughter showed last weekend in a dressage show. We enjoy dressage shows because the pace is so relaxed. Your ride times are scheduled and you know how to plan your day and it usually runs smoothly. She did great!! Showed in a dressage equitation class and placed 1st out of 7. Did two training level tests and placed 1st in both, with her best scores ever, a 65 and a 67. The judge wrote on her test that it was time to move up to level 1. That's another thing I like about dressage shows its the awesome feedback your recieve. I'm going to attempt to post pictures. I never have before so here goes.
Oor county fair is coming up in two weeks so hopefully we will ahve lote of pix and good news to report. Smile Smile Smile /home/sam/Desktop/Other Pictures/Link to 5928_1182027358027_1448512890_30505614_6858624_n.jpg/home/sam/Desktop/Other Pictures/5928_1180675844240_1448512890_30500859_5806322_n.jpg/home/sam/Desktop/Other Pictures/5928_1180665643985_1448512890_30500833_2641919_n.jpg
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone show this week end????   Did anyone show this week end???? Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 6:44 pm

well that didn't work I guess. Can somebody tell me how to post pictures?
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone show this week end????   Did anyone show this week end???? Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2009, 9:39 am

OH SHOOT! I love photos, I use to show Dressage. I upload photos on Photo Bucket then Hit Insert Image and upload them, me Im noooo Computer person, but it works. I WANT TO SEE THESE PHOTOS! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone show this week end????   Did anyone show this week end???? Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2009, 10:49 am

Stockman nice to see you back.. I use tinypics. You need to keep this open and open up another internet explorer. Then you just up load and go back and forth. Cool

Good digs on the show for your daughter and JJJ.. I work every weekend and have no shows in sght.. cheers

A friend of mine decided at the last minute to go to Region One. She won the champion yearling mare. She is pumped.. She was not even going to show her again this year. cheering
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone show this week end????   Did anyone show this week end???? Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2009, 10:42 pm

Wow sounds like everyone had a pretty good weekend! I want to see those pictures! I wish there was a simpler way to explain how to upload them. I showed..well...games. lol I have a thread in general.where it doesn't belong lol
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone show this week end????   Did anyone show this week end???? Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2009, 4:17 pm

Alright STOCKMAN, Wheres the photos.. Shocked Loved your Sip of Rum..
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone show this week end????   Did anyone show this week end???? Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2009, 8:16 pm

Lil' Sip.....I think everyone would agree.....You sure sit a horse REAL PRETTY!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone show this week end????   Did anyone show this week end???? Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 11:56 am

I hear Racheal and Bear had a great week end again! Big Congrats !!!! Woo Hoo.. It was an open show, but since there were not any close by AQHA shows, the came to practice at this open show, Well the Competion was pretty darn tuff, but they held their own! And of corse Mom did not bring a camera!!! Sad

Me, I stayed at home put up, Corn and Tomatoes. Shoot! Id rather have been riding. riding
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone show this week end????   Did anyone show this week end???? Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2009, 1:16 pm

JJJ, corn a tomatoes sound good to me. I used to can and freeze all the yummy things I like to eat.. Don't do it anymore with just two of us. I try to get it on sale now and stock the panrty and freezer.. icecream
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone show this week end????   Did anyone show this week end???? Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2009, 12:51 pm

It is just two of us also. But We like to know what is IN OUR FOOD.. We are getting 1/2 a corn fed calf this winter too. We supply the corn, and a friend grows it out. I told my husband next year will be chickens. BUT, Im not killing and plucking, the Amish can do that! affraid
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone show this week end????   Did anyone show this week end???? Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2009, 6:41 pm

Sorry! Grace is at band camp this week and I can't have her show me how to upload the pictures right! Maybe my son will help me if I can catch him!! We have all been very busy this summer! I'm working twelve hour overnight shifts at the nursing home and it is taking a toll on me after six months! Plus I start back to nursing school in a month! Fair is next week and there will be lots of pictures from that if I can get them to you! At least I have 11 days off from work starting Friday so I can rest up a little, althoug hfair is not a very restful place to be! We get out there at 6 AM every morning and stay until 11 PM., sometimes sneaking home for a while in the afternoon! I stop in to read your news as often as possible, but barely get a chance to write.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone show this week end????   Did anyone show this week end???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did anyone show this week end????
Page 1 of 1