Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage)

Go down 
+5
Ragdoll
REINING CHICK
Triple J Quarter Horses
shazgeoff
Bucks&Blues
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage) Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage)   Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage) Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 2:36 pm

Just had a thought while I was cleaning out my tack store, lol. I have so much stuff, brand new stuff, that I dont use, why dont I swap it? If you need something just ask me and I will probably swap tack with you. I have halters flying out of my ears, so theres plenty of those.

Just a thought...
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage)   Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage) Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 3:26 pm

what else you got
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage)   Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage) Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 2:35 am

Ive got sheets, blankets, sleezy's, reins, tail ext, saddle blankets (mayatex brand) that have never seen a horse, bits, headstalls, tons of halters, and theres more but I quit cleaning for the day.
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage)   Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage) Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 6:32 am

have you pics of the sleezys,blankets and sheets
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage)   Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage) Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 9:27 am

sleezy's, tail ext, saddle blankets (mayatex brand) that have never seen a horse, bits, headstalls, tons of halters, and theres more but I quit cleaning for the day.

Send me some prices, I dont have to much to swap. Im looking for 2 4-H ers They need deals.
Back to top Go down
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage)   Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage) Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 11:33 am

im looking for slinkys and head stalls. wish i knew what size my colt was going to be by winter LOL so i can get some blankets.
i dont have anything to swap but i do have money LOL
why dont you get a com plete list and let us know? that would be so ez flower
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage)   Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage) Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 1:55 pm

Speaking of things for sale....My daughter has a western saddle, sized for the larger size rider. I don't have the dimensions....It's for ummmm...fat people. My daughter gained a huge amount of weight when she had Emily...I don't think the saddle has ever even been sat on. It's not the greatest quality...but would be good if it were taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage)   Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage) Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2009, 10:04 pm

I dont have pics yet, but I will work on it. Prices Im not sure of, doesnt really matter if someone can use the tack!

I will get a list of what Ive got and get it posted for yall : )
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage)   Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage) Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2009, 11:17 pm

Got any yearling sized halters?
Pics and sizes of stuff would be great.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage)   Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage) Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 3:51 pm

Hey, Miss Thing, where is our list and photos.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage)   Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage) Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2009, 12:13 am

Sorry yall Im working on it. I just found out that I am pregnant and I guess during all the excitement the garage was put on hold. I will make a list tomorrow and get some pics up for those that are interested.
Back to top Go down
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage)   Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage) Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2009, 12:51 am

wow ur preggers! congrats!!!! how far along are u??
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage)   Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage) Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2009, 1:13 pm

Woo Hoo! How is Daddy doing? affraid How wonderful for you.. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage)   Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage) Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2009, 4:20 pm

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage)   Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage) Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2009, 6:00 pm

how very exciting!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage)   Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage) Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2009, 4:21 am

Thank yall so much. This was a complete surprise. Daddy is happy and impatient. Im still just into 8wks, and a nervous wreck. Im so paranoid that I am going to do something wrong. Ive heard so many things that you arent supposed to do in the first trimester that its got me near panic. My doctor ruled out riding already, so sorting finals are a no go next month. Im happy as a clam, but I just want to get past the first trimester.

That list will be up on Sunday with pics...I promise!
Back to top Go down
Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage)   Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage) Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2009, 1:01 pm

Congratulations! I rode my horse(trail) until around six months of my pregnancy, then I started to grow....
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage)   Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage) Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2009, 3:49 pm

Im thinking its ok to sit on my horses and just fart around, but they dont want me penning or sorting. And thats what I LOVE, but will gladly not do it to be safe. They dont want me lugging feed bags or hay bales, not even shavings cause it uses alot of your stomach area muscles. They are making me feel like the helpless little girl I never was!
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage)   Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage) Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2009, 5:12 pm

I rode when I was pg with my kids....Had to use a mounting block towards the end....Couldn't get close enough to get on....Also couldn't use a western saddle....Horn ran into my belly.

Couldn't ride my arab stallion when he realized I was pg....He didn't like me pg with someone else's foal...LOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage)   Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage) Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2009, 9:58 pm

I rode when I was pregnant, even when I was quite large. When I was pg with Brennen I had a big warmblood that I rode. The hardest part was getting on.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage)   Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage) Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2009, 8:43 pm

The Dr's say if that is what your body is used to it's not generally a problem.. I would just be careful and not do any hard riding.. study
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
reiningfan

reiningfan

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage)   Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage) Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 12:44 am

Umm, I'm thinking that pregnancy is no excuse for not getting your hiney in gear and getting us some pics Wink Think of it this way, if you sell some tack, you can buy some baby stuff lol.
I tried to put smilies in but my computer isn't letting me.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage)   Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage) Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 9:24 am

Bucks&Blues wrote:
Thank yall so much. This was a complete surprise. Daddy is happy and impatient. Im still just into 8wks, and a nervous wreck. Im so paranoid that I am going to do something wrong. Ive heard so many things that you arent supposed to do in the first trimester that its got me near panic. My doctor ruled out riding already, so sorting finals are a no go next month. Im happy as a clam, but I just want to get past the first trimester.

That list will be up on Sunday with pics...I promise!

I rode up until about 6 weeks before my due date, even Barrel Raced, Hauled hay, My doctors said do what ever you are use to. So I did. How very exciting, Im thrilled for you. I loved expecting. You get to be selfish. They baby is all yours! Hee Hee. Then you will have to share, I did have a miscarriage my first time, it really didnt bother me too much. I was broken hearted, but then I just thought that God knew best. Always wondered what happened. And Nature has a way of taking care of things. Lord willing you will do just fine, following the golden rules and in no time you will be telling us if its a girl or boy. queen king
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage)   Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage) Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 9:28 am

reiningfan wrote:
Umm, I'm thinking that pregnancy is no excuse for not getting your hiney in gear and getting us some pics Wink Think of it this way, if you sell some tack, you can buy some baby stuff lol.
I tried to put smilies in but my computer isn't letting me.

Yeah, where are these pics, and We expect the Ultrasound pics too! Ultrasound Pictures are a MUST!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage)   Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleaning out my 2nd tackroom (garage)
Page 1 of 1