Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Garage sale - Maird!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Garage sale - Maird! Empty
PostSubject: Garage sale - Maird!   Garage sale - Maird! Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2008, 7:42 am

So I had stuff left over from cleaning closets, etc., and just through it in the entry hall... stupid brother over in Hawaii left a bunch of *&^^& junk for us to sell... so me and the boys go and get all this stuff out, get it arranged at mom's, and idgit calls and says oh, keep this and that... he's lucky I wasn't there to talk to him, but I think Dad gave him the what for...like they're ever coming back over to get this junk!!!

So it's dark, we're putting prices on things, and you would not believe the people coming up and buying stuff... I'm like, heck, I haven't even got the gosh-danged prices on stuff...mom was getting super tickeled... sold over $80 last night! Less to sell today!

So I'm off to play "deal with garage salers"...........

Oh, well, maybe I'll make enough to fill up my truck - (it'll be a miracle!)
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Garage sale - Maird!   Garage sale - Maird! Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2008, 9:11 pm

lol! Other peoples junk is someone elses treasure. My Mom is big on garage sales when she was not sick with the dang cancer. They have garage sales to sell the junk they bought at others.. cheering They love it and it's big time around here.. I hope you can fill your truck and go to dinner.. ily
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Garage sale - Maird!   Garage sale - Maird! Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 10:12 am

Well, it went well... criminey, I was slap wore out yesterday. I didn't have much, but sold about $45 worth; thankfully, this one crazy lady came in and bought the big furniture, was loading that up last night at 9:00, and mom's new neighbor came over and introduced himself, and luckily, the fire department is having a rummage sale, so the stuff I boxed up that was left over, they'll come and pick up - so I won't have to haul it off.

One thing that DOES NOT sell at a garage sale is Christmas stuff! And my brother had tons of it... furniture is what everybody was looking for!

I'm sure glad I got over there at 7:00, because at 7:30, here they came...

But usually around 11:00 is when it slows down. Got to meet some interesting and very nice people, though.. so it was a good day out of the house, not to mention, me and mom visiting the whole day.
Back to top Go down
Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Garage sale - Maird!   Garage sale - Maird! Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 10:16 am

You just never know what you will find at a garage sale! My dad is in to Goodwill for golf shirts. When we visit my brother we designate one day to garage sales as my grandma likes to do that and never gets a chance. Have to enjoy her while she is still here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Garage sale - Maird!   Garage sale - Maird! Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2008, 9:23 pm

Hey, Shell, who is the horse if your siggy? study
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Garage sale - Maird!   Garage sale - Maird! Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2008, 11:18 am

Bluejay, is/was that your dun filly? Criminey, she's grown!
Back to top Go down
Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

PostSubject: Re: Garage sale - Maird!   Garage sale - Maird! Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2008, 11:23 am

The horse in my siggy is Razzle or registered name Playing A Song. HYPP N/N. She came from California. Here is a link to her pedigree: http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/playing+a+song

Her sire is Two time World Champion who is bay and her dam is black.
She is my newest/final addition to my four horse herd! She is only a yearling and I am excited to finally have my bay. bounce

I have been working on the girls for riding. Anne is to the point my mom is leading me and Roze is getting used to us leaning on her. I just hope the weather holds as I could get a lot more time in with them. riding
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Garage sale - Maird!   Garage sale - Maird! Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2008, 9:48 pm

7, that is not the dun. She just kicked butt once again. She is 16H and starting to fill out. I can send you some shots of her if you are interested..

Shell, glad you finally got your bay. What are you going to do with her?
Back to top Go down
Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

PostSubject: Re: Garage sale - Maird!   Garage sale - Maird! Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2008, 12:19 am

Bluejay-first where are the pictures? I would love to see what she looks like, I am sure she is even more beautiful all filled out!

As for Razzle, I don't have any plans for her yet. scratch She will most likely be a pasture pet/trail horse like the other three. They have such a rough life! lol! I am really pleased with Razzle as a yearling. She has not had much done with her besides the basics but is much better since she first came. I may some day breed her as she has a nice pedigree but I highly doubt it. We will see where life takes us..... Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garage sale - Maird!   Garage sale - Maird! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garage sale - Maird!
Page 1 of 1