Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome Back!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Welcome Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Back!!   Welcome Back!! Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2007, 1:33 am

Welcome back Emma&Slim09 from Manhattan!! You must post some pics of China Town! Cant wait to see what New York looks like!

Now go say hi to your babies!!
Back to top Go down
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Number of posts : 163

Welcome Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back!!   Welcome Back!! Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2007, 1:42 am

I'll post pictures later. My mom is taking the camera to work tomorrow. I've already gone to see them. That's the first thing we did before I got home because my mom forgot to let Slim's gate to keep him in his stall down since she thought it was going to rain. I just can't wait to ride again.
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548

Welcome Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back!!   Welcome Back!! Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2007, 2:15 am

I'll be at the barn tomorrow around 1:00, I need to get feed before it starts to pour.

Maybe if it isnt raining tomorrow you can ride Weef or whatever.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Welcome Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back!!   Welcome Back!! Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2007, 8:28 am

Ohhh, must have pictures of New York. It's a place I like to see pictures of, but that place kind of scares me. Would love to take the boys to Washington, D.C., but after some of the stuff I type of what's going on up there, uhhhh, I'm not too sure about that!
Back to top Go down
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Number of posts : 163

Welcome Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back!!   Welcome Back!! Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2007, 10:14 am

I wont be able to go to the barn today until my mom gets home cause Gunnar wanted to stay home with me. But I might be able to go tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back!!   Welcome Back!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Back!!
Page 1 of 1