Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Well im back

Go down 
+3
Bluejay
7cedars
shazgeoff
7 posters
AuthorMessage
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Well im back Empty
PostSubject: Well im back   Well im back Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 9:29 am

i loved the states,all that snow and no damp.Come home and now my back hurts typical.

Saw my Black filly and she was great needless to say i brought her just waiting for the snow to clear and she can come home.I had lots of cuddles from her and we both had a mutual grooming session.
She was taller than i imagined just goes to show that blacks dont take good photos.
cant wait to show her, her Dam has also just foaled a real nice sorrel colt by Pj Prophets legacy very nice indeed.He was so cute loved his eyelashes and the way he flattered them at you.

Im going to change my girls reg name as i think its awful at the mo its Sierras Misty Miste.Im thinking Quincys Te Girl or Sirquincys Black Te.Im also going to change pet name as i know loads of horses by the name of Tootsie,her new pet name is shiraz after the wine.They do a wine named Black opal Shiraz,also found out her birthday is the day before mine how cool is that.

We also went to see sioux falls but it was frozen still i will be coming back later on in the year.The people i got shiraz off from are so honest and very helpful,they showed us around sioux falls,cooked us a Thanks giving dinner and also took us out to dinner and ferried us around lots.I cant thank them enough.
We took them a hamper of goodies from England and guess what are chocolate went down a storm,will have to send more food parcels over.well thats it for now just got to resize some pics and will post them on.Laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Well im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well im back   Well im back Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 10:12 am

Good to see ya. Please keep us updated on more pics of YOUR filly! CONGRATS! She is a super nice filly!

And you and Jools are just going to have to take some snaps of England, horse shows, horses in general, countryside, whatever.
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Well im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well im back   Well im back Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 10:29 am

well heres a few sorry about the size
Well im back DSC_0031
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Well im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well im back   Well im back Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 10:31 am

and another
Well im back DSC_0102
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Well im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well im back   Well im back Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 10:33 am

more
Well im back DSC_0044
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Well im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well im back   Well im back Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 10:34 am

last one of her
Well im back DSC_0094

Last edited by on February 11th 2007, 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Well im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well im back   Well im back Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 10:39 am

this is there 2 week old foal out of the same Dam.
Well im back DSC_0113

Well im back DSC_0097
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

Well im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well im back   Well im back Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 10:44 am

Wow, I sure like the looks of her dam in just the one shot. She is definitely getting taller.
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Well im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well im back   Well im back Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 10:56 am

this another pic of her dam,not the best pic im afraid she huge in the flesh.
Well im back DSC_0107
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Well im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well im back   Well im back Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 11:11 am

YEA, your back and out out to play with us.. Welcome to the other side.. I think you will like this forum and the format.. Heck, even I can use it. bounce bounce alien

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Well im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well im back   Well im back Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 1:14 pm

it sire is great to have the forum. i like to keep in touch with you all:bounce: bounce
Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168

Well im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well im back   Well im back Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 2:37 pm

Hey Shazgeoff flower Glad you are home geek Was thinking about you & worried What a Face you didn't have the forum details Suspect GREAT no need confused love all the snaps bounce filly looks bounce bounce GREAT cyclops you must be thrilled Razz Is she going to Nedpoint?? jocolor hows the Sleep jet lag?
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Well im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well im back   Well im back Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 2:44 pm

the jet lag is fine,didnt suffer that much really.
My fill y flying from New York eventually.
Im maybe thinking of sending her to Halter producer and getting some points on her over there first.Smile
Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168

Well im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well im back   Well im back Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 4:13 pm

Hey afro Brave decision pale It'll be so tough not bringing her home No I found jet lag Sleep dredful this side of the pond geek fine arriving in the U.S. tongue but hell coming home flower Who are you sending her to?? scratch albino
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

Well im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well im back   Well im back Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 1:35 am

So what are you going to call your Black Beauty..?? Congrats
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Well im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well im back   Well im back Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 6:21 am

her new name will be Shiraz,also changing her registered name from Sierras misty miste to Sirquincys Black TE.
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

Well im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well im back   Well im back Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 7:10 am

she is beautiful! I couldn't have helped myself I would have had to have had her brother too he is beautiful too... momma sure can produce... bet you got a good one there!

edited because I thought the foal was a girl with the pretty lashes Rolling Eyes

Last edited by on February 12th 2007, 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

Well im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well im back   Well im back Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 9:44 am

Wow! She got big! Congrats on the new girl and a trip gone well! albino
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Well im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well im back   Well im back Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 10:56 am

how much do you guys reckon i would have to pay a month to send my filly to someone who can produce her for halter and show her for over there.
Can you recommend anyone?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well im back   Well im back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well im back
Page 1 of 1