Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Horse Pics

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2007-02-08

New Horse Pics Empty
PostSubject: New Horse Pics   New Horse Pics Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2009, 6:27 pm

Sorry guys, she's not fit right now at all, but I absolutely LOVE her. I get her home and it turns out she's SUPER broke too, like show broke. We'll be showing her under saddle at the march apha show we're planning... Here's a few pics:

New Horse Pics 6

New Horse Pics 5

New Horse Pics 8

New Horse Pics 11

New Horse Pics 7

New Horse Pics 12

New Horse Pics 22

Not the best pictures lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

New Horse Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Horse Pics   New Horse Pics Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2009, 9:41 pm

She looks like a love.. I love you Does she have barr shoes on the front feet? Keep in mind she is aged and you will not get the tight fit on her. I would just ride her and keep her in healthy shape for halter. And of course your mother can show her showmanship. Basketball I would also get a tail extention for her. A nice full tail does make a HUGE difference when you are showing her. coffee
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

New Horse Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Horse Pics   New Horse Pics Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2009, 12:33 am

She is wearing some wedge bar shoes in front, she can't grow any heel on one side, but our farrier is going to work his magic on her lol. My plan is really to just get her more fit, I know she won't be like a spring chicken, but she's carrying a lot of FAT and not so much muscle, so I want to get her healthy again Smile I actually have a tail extension for her I believe will work, so hopefully that will keep me from having to buy another one...

I'm just so excited about her, we bonded instantly and I was THRILLED that I get to ride her too!
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638

New Horse Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Horse Pics   New Horse Pics Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2009, 10:44 am

She looks like a sweetie. How old is she?
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

New Horse Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Horse Pics   New Horse Pics Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2009, 12:27 pm

She's nine Smile
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638

New Horse Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Horse Pics   New Horse Pics Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2009, 12:47 pm

She's very pretty. Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

New Horse Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Horse Pics   New Horse Pics Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2009, 1:13 pm

Good luck on the heel thing. I have a few that will not grow them. No magic in the world will change that.. I have used some of the best ferriers in the world on it. One of them travels all over the US and he couldn't make it happen either. Course at $300.00 a wack he made a lot of money trying. It's just not in their make up. I just keep front shoes on them. Watch out for those wedge barrs. They can cause quarter cracks. No

I have been dealing with one of those on Tommy from the barr shoes for almost 2 years. He never had a heal problem either. I finally got my act together and have him re set every month, used some appoxy and have got the crack down. That one went all the way in to the corinary band. Full length of the hoof.. Had the clip, appoxy and all that done and it made it worse. The re sets finally got it down to just a spot in the bottom of the hoof and once that grows out we are finally done. cheers

This all happend because of the barr shoes. One of my mares that has no heel had them on too. I had them removed by the vet right after they were put on. She started cracking as well. Her's never got any worse and healed right up. I keep her level and the toe backd up. She also grows really long toe. As long as I do that I am fine. All the other remidies have been tried. study
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

New Horse Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Horse Pics   New Horse Pics Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2009, 2:02 pm

Remember, she can not be rode, 2 handed nor in a snaffle. Get those hands up in showmanship.. She cute, Carrying good weight. Flashy! Go low and slow.. LOVE IT! Wink

Keep those feet togather too when showing. (you) Hee hee..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Horse Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Horse Pics   New Horse Pics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Horse Pics
Page 1 of 1