Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SSFarm2 And Tara

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

SSFarm2 And Tara Empty
PostSubject: SSFarm2 And Tara   SSFarm2 And Tara Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2007, 12:37 pm

Well whats the word Tara, Hows Seahag doing?

SSFarm2, Where are those filly pictures, With 7 Ceders Filly born the boys are now out numbered. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

SSFarm2 And Tara Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSFarm2 And Tara   SSFarm2 And Tara Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2007, 1:45 pm

Triple J Im planning to adjust that stud colt # tonight afro
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

SSFarm2 And Tara Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSFarm2 And Tara   SSFarm2 And Tara Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2007, 3:10 pm

Lynn, now don't go and do that. think filly! I AM! Hope Hope Hope. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

SSFarm2 And Tara Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSFarm2 And Tara   SSFarm2 And Tara Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2007, 11:21 pm

either way with this one can't go wrong.. this was the one I was originally hoping for a stud prospect though as long as its healthy I don't really care Laughing
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

SSFarm2 And Tara Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSFarm2 And Tara   SSFarm2 And Tara Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2007, 7:53 am

well, what's the news, Lynn? Anything?

Tara, anything on the "thing"?
Back to top Go down
B2

SSFarm2 And Tara Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSFarm2 And Tara   SSFarm2 And Tara Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2007, 9:28 am

SeaHag is holding on strong nothing new here
Back to top Go down
7cedars

SSFarm2 And Tara Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSFarm2 And Tara   SSFarm2 And Tara Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2007, 11:39 am

When is she actually due, Tara, or is she over at this point? I can't remember what you said... I'm just glad I'm through... GAWD!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

SSFarm2 And Tara Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSFarm2 And Tara   SSFarm2 And Tara Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2007, 1:46 pm

Embarassed I must have missed something.. Tara who is SeaHag Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
7cedars

SSFarm2 And Tara Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSFarm2 And Tara   SSFarm2 And Tara Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2007, 6:22 pm

Seahag is her sister's mare that's a little bit of a wench. But I think she's bred to Tara's paint stud... I think I'm right about that.
Back to top Go down
B2

SSFarm2 And Tara Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSFarm2 And Tara   SSFarm2 And Tara Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2007, 6:58 pm

Your right she is my sisters mare, but she isn't bred to my paint stud I sure widh she was though. I found her this mare already bred now if she would just have this foal I could get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

SSFarm2 And Tara Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSFarm2 And Tara   SSFarm2 And Tara Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2007, 12:12 pm

Oh I See, at least your family is keeping you up at night with them to worry and fret.. Surprised Would be nice to see one by your guy though.. Maybe next time.. scratch Does he have any coming this year Question

Have you decided to breed your big paly to him yet? I think you might get something really exciting out of that cross... study

How is you paly filly getting along? I love you
Back to top Go down
B2

SSFarm2 And Tara Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSFarm2 And Tara   SSFarm2 And Tara Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2007, 12:16 pm

The mare is here at my place so they are not worrying I am LOL. I will breed my stallion to one of my girls next year when he is back here with me.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

SSFarm2 And Tara Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSFarm2 And Tara   SSFarm2 And Tara Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2007, 1:41 pm

Since Tara is so good at foaling, and she is so generous about foaling out others mares, Staying awake, feeding them, cleaning their stalls, and at no cost, lets see, how many can I send her next year to foal them out for me.. Hummmmm..... Hee Hee Very Happy Sounds really good to me.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

SSFarm2 And Tara Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSFarm2 And Tara   SSFarm2 And Tara Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2007, 9:10 pm

Well, at least you will not get out of practice. lol! Like that can ever happen.. Rolling Eyes And, you get to have the joy first and sis will have to hear about it... Dancing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SSFarm2 And Tara Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSFarm2 And Tara   SSFarm2 And Tara Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SSFarm2 And Tara
Page 1 of 1