Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tara, I found you a golfcart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Tara, I found you a golfcart Empty
PostSubject: Tara, I found you a golfcart   Tara, I found you a golfcart Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2007, 9:02 am

A friend of mine's father-in-law is getting rid of one of his. It's electric, and he wants $1,000, but it'll need about $400 worth of batteries... Those danged batteries are high! I'm sure it's just like a regular golfcart, and you can put a cart thingy on it like mine has, if you want that.

But I thought I'd tell you that in case you were still looking for one. My friend said the golfcart dude said it was worth $2,000.

Speaking of batteries, I think I probably need some, that's why the horses are having to wait for me going up a hill... HA!
Back to top Go down
B2

PostSubject: Re: Tara, I found you a golfcart   Tara, I found you a golfcart Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2007, 12:04 pm

7cedars wrote:
A friend of mine's father-in-law is getting rid of one of his. It's electric, and he wants $1,000, but it'll need about $400 worth of batteries... Those danged batteries are high! I'm sure it's just like a regular golfcart, and you can put a cart thingy on it like mine has, if you want that.

But I thought I'd tell you that in case you were still looking for one. My friend said the golfcart dude said it was worth $2,000.

Speaking of batteries, I think I probably need some, that's why the horses are having to wait for me going up a hill... HA!

can you get pics of it? or look at it for me? see if he would take a tad lower since I have to buy batteries and I am guessing I cant even see it run if they arent working and I will come get it
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Tara, I found you a golfcart   Tara, I found you a golfcart Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2007, 12:14 pm

I'll see if Sharla can't get some pictures for me. If not, I can run over there this next week and take some for you. The golfcart guy that fixes mine is just right down the road from where they live, so it wouldn't be a big deal to get it fixed there. He's pretty cheap and has sure kept mine alive all these years.
Back to top Go down
B2

PostSubject: Re: Tara, I found you a golfcart   Tara, I found you a golfcart Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2007, 12:24 pm

Awesome, tell them if they sell it before you can look at it and I can come get it they will be in big trouble!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Tara, I found you a golfcart   Tara, I found you a golfcart Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2007, 12:46 pm

Oh, I know 'em, and if Sharla tells them I'm coming to look at it, they should hold it... at least I think.... HA! But I've already hollered at Sharla, but she's on her way to a V-ball game in Dallas with her daughter, so if she does it, the earliest will be tomorrow... But I told her if I needed to, I can take the pictures, and we can do lunch and catch-up... HA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tara, I found you a golfcart   Tara, I found you a golfcart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tara, I found you a golfcart
Page 1 of 1