Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tara-RCR daughter and red roan filly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Tara-RCR daughter and red roan filly Empty
PostSubject: Tara-RCR daughter and red roan filly   Tara-RCR daughter and red roan filly Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2007, 8:24 pm

Here's the pic.s you requested Wink
Tara-RCR daughter and red roan filly Katsfoals025
Tara-RCR daughter and red roan filly Katsfoals016
Tara-RCR daughter and red roan filly Katsfoals005
Back to top Go down
B2

PostSubject: Re: Tara-RCR daughter and red roan filly   Tara-RCR daughter and red roan filly Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2007, 8:30 pm

Oh my god has she got the cutest little head ever! I love the front shot of her. I would call her a sorrel from the pics I guess the camera really makes the color look different. When you said red roan I was thinking like a blue roan but in red.

Nice nice filly, whats the sires name do they have a website or anything?
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: Tara-RCR daughter and red roan filly   Tara-RCR daughter and red roan filly Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2007, 8:47 pm

They do have a site, but it was put together by some yahoo...and they are currently trying to take it over. She set up pictures that have him looking like a freakin ranch horse! Basically what Natasha said about bad pictures, so I don't really want to post his site, but I can email you his name... here are a couple pics of him that I took..
Tara-RCR daughter and red roan filly Petesstuds012
Tara-RCR daughter and red roan filly Petesstuds014
Back to top Go down
B2

PostSubject: Re: Tara-RCR daughter and red roan filly   Tara-RCR daughter and red roan filly Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2007, 9:00 pm

I like him, he has an awesome hip on him!
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: Tara-RCR daughter and red roan filly   Tara-RCR daughter and red roan filly Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2007, 9:11 pm

Yep, he was to be shown at the Pally worlds this year in WP, but one of his babies will go as a L.L. instead bounce
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Tara-RCR daughter and red roan filly   Tara-RCR daughter and red roan filly Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2007, 11:45 pm

He's cute! (Not to butt in! lol) What's his dam side look like? And is he a direct son of ZMGB?

Cute filly too! Smile I love the "head on" shot. Very sweet face.
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: Tara-RCR daughter and red roan filly   Tara-RCR daughter and red roan filly Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2007, 8:13 am

Quote :
I would call her a sorrel from the pics I guess the camera really makes the color look different. When you said red roan I was thinking like a blue roan but in red
Yeah, it sucks trying to get good pics in that indoor on a cloudy day...if you look at the top of her rump you can see lots of white hair mixed in, she is not a sorrel. When she sheds her fuzz she'll be a nice "pink" baby all over herself Razz

Quote :
He's cute! (Not to butt in! lol) What's his dam side look like? And is he a direct son of ZMGB?
Yep, he's an own son of ZMGB, I can send you his name if you'd like?

Quote :
Cute filly too! Smile I love the "head on" shot. Very sweet face.
She was a stinker to get pics of! in that shot she's only standing still because she just got done poohing on her Mama's ..ah... "pile" Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tara-RCR daughter and red roan filly   Tara-RCR daughter and red roan filly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tara-RCR daughter and red roan filly
Page 1 of 1