Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Triple J, heres the picture

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Triple J, heres the picture Empty
PostSubject: Triple J, heres the picture   Triple J, heres the picture Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2007, 12:22 am

of the blanket I got for Vegas. I think it should look good, now I just need to get her broke.
Maybe when my camera charges, I can get a picture of a blanket that looks exactly like one of the ones I sent you. I just tried, after I took a pic of the blue one, but my camera beeped at me and said "Batteries Depleted".

Triple J, heres the picture Picture001
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Triple J, heres the picture   Triple J, heres the picture Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2007, 2:14 am

Triple J, heres the picture Picture002

This is the one that I got for a $1. Its not Dale Chavez quality, buts its definately not one of those "Ebay Specials". I should have taken a pic of it outside, but the sun wasnt out today. It really shines and sparkles in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Triple J, heres the picture   Triple J, heres the picture Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2007, 8:28 am

OH MY GOODNESS! You cleaned up! With that pad you could go so many ways on outfits too. NICE NICE Headstall. No you can sure tell its not a ebay special. Besides they wouldn't be selling them anyway. Im telling ya, you hit the jackpot!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Triple J, heres the picture   Triple J, heres the picture Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2007, 9:31 am

Wow, TripleJ's right, B&B, you did clean up!
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Triple J, heres the picture   Triple J, heres the picture Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2007, 4:46 pm

My daughter has that pad and we love it!! It's so pretty on all kinds of horses, but let me warn you, it's not as easy to find outfits to match as you would think. We bought it as a show pad because we liked it and figured it would go with lots of shirts but those colors of blue are hard to match. First we bought one off Ebay that we thought would be perfect but when we got it, it was way off. Then we saw one a a tack store we thought would be perfect but of course we didn't have the pad with us so we bought it and took it home and believe me, we were even farhter off this time!! So we gave up and now she uses it as a very pretty work pad!! Word of warning, just take the pad with you when you are buying a shirt. You'll be glad you did!
And I absolutely love that headstall! You are getting amazing things ! I'm jealous!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triple J, heres the picture   Triple J, heres the picture Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Triple J, heres the picture
Page 1 of 1