Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Video of barrel run on Vamp

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Video of barrel run on Vamp Empty
PostSubject: Video of barrel run on Vamp   Video of barrel run on Vamp Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2008, 5:56 pm

I am thinking of selling Vamp. This video was taken in pretty wet, sloppy ground and not at full speed. I know I pulled my rein out, rather than up at the second and last barrel.
Would this be an ok video to use in a for sale ad? I am going to try to find a day where it is nicer and dress up properly, but I also need to have someone available to take the video. Should I use this video for now? And since I am selling her as more of a youth horse, should I have Brennen maybe ride her in a video instead of me?

Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Video of barrel run on Vamp   Video of barrel run on Vamp Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2008, 10:06 pm

You had a clean run. Looked a little slow. Remember your first impression riding I would get a dryer day and put the kid on for the video. That will make more of an impression on someone who is looking. Many people like myself do not give that second look if we do not like what we see.. No

If you are going to advertise a youth horse it would be great to see a kid run those just like you did.. cheering

OH yes, I could tell you were holding back beacuase of the ground conditions.. ily
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Video of barrel run on Vamp   Video of barrel run on Vamp Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2008, 10:11 pm

looks really clean nice run. If youre going to re-due it i would definatly try to get your horse to close of the barrel on the last one, he takes it kinda wide to run home..adds more time.. Smile good luck! I need a horse like him right now.. wanna ship him here for me? lol
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Video of barrel run on Vamp   Video of barrel run on Vamp Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2008, 10:12 pm

WHOA, I live like 50 miles from canada Smile how far are you from the border?
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Video of barrel run on Vamp   Video of barrel run on Vamp Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2008, 2:35 am

Sad Crying or Very sad For some reason I cant see it!

and dang... Sure wish I had some room and spare cash... Vamp and her huge heart is welcome here anyday! Very Happy

Last edited by Merikle Waters on July 19th 2008, 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Video of barrel run on Vamp   Video of barrel run on Vamp Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2008, 10:30 am

I couldn't see it either..but try this

https://www.youtube.com/v/P5LaquT017A&hl=en&fs=1

if you can't click on it paste it into the addy bar Smile
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

PostSubject: Re: Video of barrel run on Vamp   Video of barrel run on Vamp Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2008, 10:00 am

I am in Manitoba. We are about an hour and a half from the border, tops. I know I have to clean up the last barrel, Brennen & I will be working on that. As soon as the ground dries up, we will be taping another run.
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Video of barrel run on Vamp   Video of barrel run on Vamp Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2008, 10:37 pm

ooo and how much are you asking for him? just curious..pretty sure my dad would not let me get a horse right now Smile i wish!!
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

PostSubject: Re: Video of barrel run on Vamp   Video of barrel run on Vamp Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2008, 1:51 am

Sip of Rum wrote:
ooo and how much are you asking for him? just curious..pretty sure my dad would not let me get a horse right now Smile i wish!!

Vamps a Mare Wink
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

PostSubject: Re: Video of barrel run on Vamp   Video of barrel run on Vamp Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2008, 3:57 pm

We're actually asking $6k for her. I couldn't replace her for less. If I tried to sell her in Alberta, it sounds like I could get more.
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

PostSubject: Re: Video of barrel run on Vamp   Video of barrel run on Vamp Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2008, 1:12 am

reiningfan wrote:
We're actually asking $6k for her. I couldn't replace her for less. If I tried to sell her in Alberta, it sounds like I could get more.

yup... atleast in the 10-20 K range. Especially if you started to show her on the ABRA circuit. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

PostSubject: Re: Video of barrel run on Vamp   Video of barrel run on Vamp Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2008, 11:26 am

Hey Brandi, you want a barrel horse to use for a while? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

PostSubject: Re: Video of barrel run on Vamp   Video of barrel run on Vamp Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2008, 9:50 pm

reiningfan wrote:
Hey Brandi, you want a barrel horse to use for a while? Laughing

LOL I would take her in a heartbeat! However at the moment... employment isn't stable.... and 14 head is a lot (even though 2 babies are sold). I should be down to 11 by winter, but we'll see LOL
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Video of barrel run on Vamp   Video of barrel run on Vamp Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2008, 11:29 pm

Humm Maybe we should send some of ours up there to sell! Surprised
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

PostSubject: Re: Video of barrel run on Vamp   Video of barrel run on Vamp Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2008, 1:28 pm

Barrel and rope horses sell well here, but otherwise our prices are crap too.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Video of barrel run on Vamp   Video of barrel run on Vamp Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2008, 1:46 pm

Ive got a winning halter mare, that can run a pretty mean barrel. Plus she just won 4-H State Showmanship Champion.. Her sire produced a pole bending World champion! Reining and barrels.. Who says halters horses cant ride.. Hee Hee... Wink
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

PostSubject: Re: Video of barrel run on Vamp   Video of barrel run on Vamp Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2008, 9:04 pm

reiningfan wrote:
Barrel and rope horses sell well here, but otherwise our prices are crap too.

In Alberta, Anything priced about 10 K and up (and worth it...) sells. Its the lower end market that isn't moving much.

I have had so many people interested in a childs barrel prospect, 3K, so not too bad of a price... but even my 2K filly is hard to move... LOL which, sadly, I dont mind! lol

Warmbloods sell well, and the rare horse breed market always moves along... WP horses sell well here too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video of barrel run on Vamp   Video of barrel run on Vamp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video of barrel run on Vamp
Page 1 of 1