Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Not going to the show afterall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Not going to the show afterall Empty
PostSubject: Not going to the show afterall   Not going to the show afterall Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2008, 8:16 pm

We found out that the classes that you can get points on were all going to be tonight. My two younger kids threw fits about coming because they'd be bored (no little guy classes tonight) and we weren't quite ready.
And 2 people wanted to come look at horses tomorrow. I thought I'd better get my priorities straight. We need to sell a few more and this is a good opportunity to do so.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Not going to the show afterall   Not going to the show afterall Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2008, 9:12 am

Well Darn! I was looking forward to the Pictures. But your Right!
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Not going to the show afterall   Not going to the show afterall Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2008, 1:00 pm

I even told the one lady that the gelding was really hot and not consistant and that he was big and spooky, and she's still coming about a 3 hour drive to look at him. Liked his pics that much I guess. It's the light buckskin that does it. His color will sell him if nothing else. We'd like to keep him, but can't ride him enough to keep him going well. This is him, not the best pics, I know.

Not going to the show afterall IMG_0837

Not going to the show afterall IMG_0840

Not going to the show afterall IMG_0841

Not going to the show afterall IMG_0819
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not going to the show afterall   Not going to the show afterall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not going to the show afterall
Page 1 of 1