Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I thought My Ride STUNK!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

I thought My Ride STUNK! Empty
PostSubject: I thought My Ride STUNK!   I thought My Ride STUNK! Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2008, 7:03 pm

It was an open show, Denibum, Chickened out! But it was really Good for my filly.. She felt fast, her head came up some, So I cheated and when the judge wasnt looking I corrected her. Kept her hip shifted over to keep her collected, The show was small, 1st in WP out of 6 and 2nd walk trot out of 5, Me I would have taken last for a better ride.
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: I thought My Ride STUNK!   I thought My Ride STUNK! Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2008, 9:42 pm

woohoo Kay...not bad for the first time out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: I thought My Ride STUNK!   I thought My Ride STUNK! Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2008, 6:27 pm

Thanks BUT, I was not Happy! Mad
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: I thought My Ride STUNK!   I thought My Ride STUNK! Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 9:52 am

Oh, you'll live, you poor thing, getting 1st... well, gosh-dangit, let's all give Kay a group hug, poor thing.... HA!

Picky but! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: I thought My Ride STUNK!   I thought My Ride STUNK! Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 11:49 am

All Right, 7 Ceders, IF my horse was that bad, what do you think the rest of the classes looked liked! affraid
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: I thought My Ride STUNK!   I thought My Ride STUNK! Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 12:00 pm

Oh, Kay, I know you probably are not happy with your mare, but remember that she is young. She went to a show and handled the show scene okay. Ya know all the other horses flying by, the announcer stand, kids running around. There are lots of things to be afraid of. YOu had your first show. You didn't get dumped. She'll get better with practice.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: I thought My Ride STUNK!   I thought My Ride STUNK! Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 1:36 pm

denibun wrote:
Oh, Kay, I know you probably are not happy with your mare, but remember that she is young. She went to a show and handled the show scene okay. Ya know all the other horses flying by, the announcer stand, kids running around. There are lots of things to be afraid of. YOu had your first show. You didn't get dumped. She'll get better with practice.

OK your right. She didnt spook. Not even at the announcer stand. Very Happy
Horse flying by, yep there was one of those! riding
I did check the ground out, to make sure it was soft! and then said a prayer!
Kelsey, won showmanship 1st out of 6 or 7 I cant remember. Dancing

OK so your right. I just wanted to start training! And I did some and got caught in Walk Trot, If fact the judge said, TUNING a Bit... I said yup! Hee hee... Wink While everyone lined up, I stayed on the rail, Backed to show him, she could do it, then did even more tuning.. Taking spurs next time!
Spur stop with out spurs, Well its harder to get your point across!
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: I thought My Ride STUNK!   I thought My Ride STUNK! Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 1:45 pm

Did Kelsey do SMS with my favorite horse Tank?
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: I thought My Ride STUNK!   I thought My Ride STUNK! Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 3:01 pm

Naw with Cat, this time the milk only Dripped! cheers Much better then a spurt! Laughing

You know she could of, the pattern was Cone A, Trot to cone B, at cone B drop to a walk, walk to judge set up for inspection, After inspection, 180, and trot back to line.

I bet you if one child came off their horses, half a dozen did! They were falling like flys..

PS the arena was PERFECT! Never have I saw it Better, no dust, disc up deep and fine, Dr. Huff and her Corgie, Fox was there. He's huge! Never saw a Corgie that big.

Last edited by Triple J Quarter Horses on June 16th 2008, 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: I thought My Ride STUNK!   I thought My Ride STUNK! Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 3:02 pm

Well it sounds like you had a great first show. You didnt end up in the dirt so she must of done something right. Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I thought My Ride STUNK!   I thought My Ride STUNK! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I thought My Ride STUNK!
Page 1 of 1