Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cletus show this weekend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
denibun

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Cletus show this weekend Empty
PostSubject: Cletus show this weekend   Cletus show this weekend Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 11:50 am

Well, our show went okay...nothing to write home about. It was a small turnout and most of Rachel's classes had 4 or 5 people in them. Rachel did end up winnning $25. The competition was tough and Cletus was a little sore. The arena was very deep Friday when she worked him and when the farrier came to reset him Saturday morning, he noticed that he was very tight in his left hip.

Youth SMS-4/5 - She blew the pattern. It was a weird pattern. Called for a 270 degree pivot and trot off to the line up except a 270 made you facing the opposite direction of where the lineup was. Rachel pivoted all the way around.

Open SMS - 4/6- Pattern was good, but the competition was tough.

Youth Walk Trot - 4/5 - He was sore at the jog in that hip so his head was up and he was a little strung out...same in open walk/trot.

Youth WP - 2/5 - Lope was great. Same deal at the jog except a little better. Pretty good class.

HMS - 4/5 - Had an awesome pattern...really nailed it. Then when they went to the rail, she did the walk and trot fine, but she was in the process of moving him over more toward the rail when they asked for the lope. Instead of taking her inside leg off and then asking for the lope, she asked him to lope in the middle of that so he took the wrong lead. The judge talked to her after the class and told her she had an awesome class until then.

Cletus show this weekend May2008x
Cletus show this weekend May2008v
Cletus show this weekend May2008o
Cletus show this weekend May2008p
Cletus show this weekend May2008q
Cletus show this weekend May2008t
Cletus show this weekend May2008m
Cletus show this weekend May2008l
Cletus show this weekend May2008j
Cletus show this weekend May2008h
Cletus show this weekend May2008g
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Cletus show this weekend   Cletus show this weekend Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 12:58 pm

I just love her smile! flower You can tell she loves it! We had a very strange pattern as well. Why would the judge as you to go crooked to them... They worse part was she had it drawn Straight! Rolling Eyes

I need to get my 3 year old out, Where can I go next??? I also have to find an open show, the last weekend in June any Ideas? scratch

OH heres they AQHA Show I was Telling you about.. She could show all Novice!

Sturgis, June 14, Union Co QHS,
Kathryn B Wells-Scates, (502) 333-5338
E-Mail: jascates@bellsouth.net
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: Cletus show this weekend   Cletus show this weekend Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 1:20 pm

Kay - Next weekend is a big open show at Sturgis. It's held by the POA people but it's open. We won't be there because Rachel has a 4h clinic, but it's a 2 day show at Sturgis. On June 14, there is a show at Cowboys and an all pleasure show at Lynnville. We'll probably go to Lynnville that day. On June 21, Spencer County is hosting the area 3 4h show here so we'll be here. There is also one in MOrgantown KY which is just on the other side of Ohio county that same weekend. I can't remember whether that one is on Friday night or Saturday night, but it starts at 7 pm. On June 28, there is an all pleasure show at Boonville (Warrick County)
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: Cletus show this weekend   Cletus show this weekend Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 1:23 pm

I'll email about the AQHA show. I would hate to go and have her be embarrassed...might be in way over her head. THe last weekend of the month is the Warrick show. It's a decent show...good competition.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Cletus show this weekend   Cletus show this weekend Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 1:50 pm

Quote :
On June 28, there is an all pleasure show at Boonville (Warrick County)

What time does that one start??
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: Cletus show this weekend   Cletus show this weekend Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 1:52 pm

1:00 in the afternoon
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Cletus show this weekend   Cletus show this weekend Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 2:09 pm

Great, I can get Kittie there in to show as well, Her first one in 10 years, and first one on the horse! Hee heeee Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Cletus show this weekend   Cletus show this weekend Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 2:15 pm

OK who give the nicest thing out for awards, The Folks of the little girl would like for her to have so nice things for placing. You, know what I mean, Shes 10, and would love to show things to the Grandmas, Grandpas, and Horse Uncle.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Cletus show this weekend   Cletus show this weekend Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 2:17 pm

Doesnt Warrick Co Have an open show as well??? Seem as though A Friend of ours Her son won it with a yearling I sold them last year.
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: Cletus show this weekend   Cletus show this weekend Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 11:28 pm

The Warrick County open show is the one on the 28th. It's in Boonville IN. Are you showing this weekend?
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Cletus show this weekend   Cletus show this weekend Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2008, 12:44 pm

Where is there one. IM TOTALLY LOST ON THE OPEN SHOW THING< BUT Your helping a BUNCH! Thank you thank you. pray
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: Cletus show this weekend   Cletus show this weekend Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2008, 1:39 pm

Laughing Okay, what is confusing you? Boonville, IN is in Warrick County. They have an open all pleasure show monthly. They also have an all contest open show every month...they used to combine the pleasure and the contest show, but it seemed like the turnout wasn't as good. The pleasure people didn't want to deal with the contesting and the contesters didn't want to wait on the pleasure people so nobody came.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Cletus show this weekend   Cletus show this weekend Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2008, 3:12 pm

Quote :
Boonville, IN is in Warrick County.

Got that no problem, It s just sooo long since I have shown Open shows and not AQHA, Im looking for fair shows, and nice awards for this little that is showing Cat. She hasnt got to collect the goodies yet. You know to show off to the family. Me, Im looking for fair shows since they pay more.. Just looking for some fuel money. alien
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: Cletus show this weekend   Cletus show this weekend Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2008, 3:14 pm

I'm not even sure what kind of paybacks they have in Warrick County...I know they have high pt awards at the end of the season.

Are you going to show at Sturgis???

Denise
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Cletus show this weekend   Cletus show this weekend Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2008, 3:54 pm

I think so, just depends on how we are doing in showmanship by then only been at it a month, she was at a trainer up by louisville. And he didnt do showmanship.
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: Cletus show this weekend   Cletus show this weekend Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2008, 3:56 pm

You just about have me talked in to going so you have to come. Just bring my boy Tank. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Cletus show this weekend   Cletus show this weekend Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2008, 4:05 pm

Oh, you want the fat man to go! pig Geez, he hasnt been to an AQHA show since he was a yearling stallion, He's getting alittle droopy on the top line. We'll see. Hee hee..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cletus show this weekend   Cletus show this weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cletus show this weekend
Page 1 of 1