Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ole fat cletus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
denibun

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2007-02-08

ole fat cletus Empty
PostSubject: ole fat cletus   ole fat cletus Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2009, 2:37 pm

I did a few videos of Rachel and Cletus the other day. He's really fat and out of shape, but for not being ridden in 4 months affraid and not being the best minded horse in the world, it wasn't too bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GuwZlpt7qY
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

ole fat cletus Empty
PostSubject: Re: ole fat cletus   ole fat cletus Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2009, 5:34 pm

Hey they look good! Whos barn is that? Looks like Ive been there.. Humm scratch I see how racheal is, getting the jump on me.. Oh, give him Mare Magic.. He'll do fine when you ride and SHOW him....
Back to top Go down
denibun

ole fat cletus Empty
PostSubject: Re: ole fat cletus   ole fat cletus Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2009, 5:37 pm

That's my new barn.
Back to top Go down
denibun

ole fat cletus Empty
PostSubject: Re: ole fat cletus   ole fat cletus Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2009, 5:37 pm

I wish!!!!!! That's Tonea's barn. He's boarded there for the winter.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

ole fat cletus Empty
PostSubject: Re: ole fat cletus   ole fat cletus Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2009, 1:56 pm

denibun wrote:
That's my new barn.

Woo Hoo... Your my best friend.. RIGHT?? Hee heee that is awesome! Where is it? Of corse I dont know who Tonea is? what do they show?
Back to top Go down
denibun

ole fat cletus Empty
PostSubject: Re: ole fat cletus   ole fat cletus Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2009, 5:43 pm

It's outside of Owensboro...in Philpot. It belongs to Tonea Lanham...well scarbrough now. She's married. She used to be a big barrel racer around here. Now, she just has her barn, boards horses, raises and sells foals, does some training, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ole fat cletus Empty
PostSubject: Re: ole fat cletus   ole fat cletus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ole fat cletus
Page 1 of 1