Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just a couple pics and vids :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Just a couple pics and vids :) Empty
PostSubject: Just a couple pics and vids :)   Just a couple pics and vids :) Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2008, 11:46 pm

Hey guys, i told you in my other thread i would share some pics of Ozzy and a video or two, i got one to load of me just riding up at the ranch that my sister took for me. Theres also a couple pics of Toad, my new barrel horse, he looks a little beat up,but hes a good guy, an old one at that! O and i rode him today, he's VERY fast, probably faster than Ozzy, he just needs to learn the patterns good Smile

Video

Just a couple pics and vids :) Th_SD750250

Ozzy ( a little shaggy here, it was still cold )
Just a couple pics and vids :) SD750229
Just a couple pics and vids :) SD750237

Toad
Just a couple pics and vids :) SD750232
Just a couple pics and vids :) SD750240
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple pics and vids :)   Just a couple pics and vids :) Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2008, 10:07 pm

Good shots of the boys. They do look like they need some groceries and ferrier work though.. If they are running they need good feed and feet... riding i know you may not have much to say about that.. But, important to keep them in good weight and health.. doggie
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple pics and vids :)   Just a couple pics and vids :) Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2008, 11:45 pm

Yeah, defiatly Toad needs some tuning up, a lot of it! He hasn't been riden and just out to pasture all winter + some soo..that will come with time, as far as farrier work, the ranch hands do it all and they have been very busy gathering cattle for a while to sell at the sales so they haven't had time but are doing them all before the gymkahna Smile
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple pics and vids :)   Just a couple pics and vids :) Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2008, 1:52 am

wow Ozzy sure fits the part of barrel horse eh? what a beautiful horse! He looks very fit to me! LOL unlike my fat barrel mare....

Toad looks like an appy to me... is he appy or just a odd grey QH?

Anywho, I hope you have a blast at the gymkhana, I bet the ole man will work his heart out for you Very Happy Let us know how it goes!
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple pics and vids :)   Just a couple pics and vids :) Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2008, 9:30 am

I'm pretty sure Toad is a QH, he's SO weird he is a red roan in the summer and looks like a blue roan in the winter..he's in the middle of like "changing over" in these pics lol...weird horse haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple pics and vids :)   Just a couple pics and vids :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a couple pics and vids :)
Page 1 of 1