Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What do you think of this horse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kim

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-02-07

What do you think of this horse Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of this horse   What do you think of this horse Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2007, 11:44 pm

http://www.onehotkrymsun.com/showfoal.asp?HID=2399

This horse is a yearling now, but these are weanling pictures ... what do you think of him ....
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this horse   What do you think of this horse Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2007, 12:06 am

CUTE, not to sure about his hip. But cute! Cute face too.
Back to top Go down
B2

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this horse   What do you think of this horse Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2007, 12:24 am

Cute cute colt, I would say he is going to do pretty well in performance halter.

Love his face!
Back to top Go down
Kim

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this horse   What do you think of this horse Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2007, 12:35 am

his half sister was STELLER lol ... awesome filly most amazing thing to watch go around in longeline ... it was breathe taking ... she just rocked back on her hocks and lopes ... like I mean LOPES and she had the longest longeline ahah ... my trainer owned her and sold her ...

Now lil-E is at the barn ... and he's a little smaller then her but he's suppose to be cute adn its his turn to follow is sisters footsteps in longeline ehhe Razz

He could be a possible buy after this show season Very Happy

so far its between him, a OHK mare, and a lazy loper colt ... and more might come up haha ... but I'm taking the best one if I take one Razz
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this horse   What do you think of this horse Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2007, 1:02 pm

hey I remeber that mare MJ Zipalark I so remeber Gretchen showing her that mare was a pretty sweet loper but I love the krymsuns!

nice baby he needs a more masculine halter though Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kim

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this horse   What do you think of this horse Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2007, 5:50 pm

SuperLope wrote:
hey I remeber that mare MJ Zipalark I so remeber Gretchen showing her that mare was a pretty sweet loper but I love the krymsuns!

nice baby he needs a more masculine halter though Laughing

my trainer has her now ... she isnt at the barn tho ... she's at another guys place who own her .... She's super pretty Very Happy Very Happy ...

he also have Touched by Awesomes mom at the barn now ... what a beauty she is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this horse   What do you think of this horse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think of this horse
Page 1 of 1