Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bad and good news

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Bad and good news Empty
PostSubject: Bad and good news   Bad and good news Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2008, 6:13 pm

I took the kids to my Mom's 2 weeks ago, but had to come home early when the boys got sick. Taegan was fine. She never caught anything. Then I got sick. Not a fun flu to have. Then last Saturday was
-47 with the wind chill and my glasses broke. And then I got another flu and then pnemonia. If it weren't for bad luck i don't think i'd have any luck at all. Brennen is sick right now and the weather is supposed to be nice again for the weekend. I was hoping to ride, but not sure I'll be able to. Even forking hay takes me forever.
But now for the good stuff. Whiskey is bagging up. Due beginning of March. We've got someone coming to look at the pony on Saturday. If they don't take him, we've got someone lined up to look at him on Sunday. Another guy is really interested in some of the 2 year olds. Called to let me know he was still coming. We've been having terrrible weather, so I understand people not wanting to come just yet. The weather has been way below seasonal, but supposed to come back up by Tuesday. And another lady has been calling about one of the yearlings. If only they'd buy. It'd be nice to have less horses to feed.
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Bad and good news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad and good news   Bad and good news Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2008, 8:47 pm

Ugh - I don't envy you at all up there - WAY too cold for my wimpy rear!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you feel better and good luck with the pending horse sales!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Bad and good news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad and good news   Bad and good news Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2008, 12:32 am

Well Darn it and darn it again! Shoot get to feeling better, Crossing my fingers for the sale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad and good news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad and good news   Bad and good news Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad and good news
Page 1 of 1