Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED

Go down 
+5
7cedars
Lynn M.
Triple J Quarter Horses
AQHA/OLF
Cindy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED Empty
PostSubject: Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED   Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2008, 12:18 pm

I am looking for a BIG APHA stallion to breed my 14.2 little apha mare to. Any suggestions? I need a level headed stallion that is going to put some size on her foal which will be intended for WP.

Last edited by Cindy on March 7th 2008, 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
AQHA/OLF

AQHA/OLF

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED   Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2008, 1:15 pm

Wish your location was closer, you'd love my boy! He is all of that, color-size and disposition! Neutral www.oakleafhorsefarm.com

This is one of his foals out of our QH mare.. he's already 16.2 at 3yrs old

Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED 21o7x9x
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED   Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2008, 2:19 pm

I am leaving for work now, but we may need to chat. I am looking at breeding her next Feb. This will be her first foal. I threw in a few recent pics of her, not the best, but gives you an idea. This is her at this years Pony Express ride. I loaned her to a friend who's horse is lame right now. EDITED TO ADD.... You're not in KY are you! LOL
Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED Nda2j7
Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED 2006uxe
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED   Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2008, 5:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED   Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2008, 8:56 pm

Gentlemen Send Roses would be my choice he is all that and homozygous for color too...
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED   Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2008, 9:40 am

Cindy, my paint stud is somewhere down there where you are... Look up Mr. Partee Time with APHA and see if you can't get the owner's name and phone #. He'll danged sure put the heigth on 'em, and he's got a disposition to die for!

P.S.: If you hear something bad, please don't tell me....
Back to top Go down
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED   Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2008, 10:08 am

I can reccomend AQHA/OLF's boy, he is super nice. He has a lot to offer.
Back to top Go down
AQHA/OLF

AQHA/OLF

Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED   Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2008, 10:14 am

thanks ssfarm, hey what do you think of Oliver, boy has he matured since Syracuse huh.... They are doing super with him, considering the Worlds.
Great owner, they really have taken this offspring of Elvis' far. cheers
Back to top Go down
Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED   Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2008, 10:50 am

Bluejay has a couple of nice Paint stallions too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED   Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2008, 9:58 pm

Cindy, you can email me and I will send you some info on the two I have. I do have a 16H overo.. He is pretty awesome. I just got these guys from CA.. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED   Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2008, 10:17 am

SO SHOW US THE STALLIONS!! We would all like to see them.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED   Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2008, 8:12 pm

lol! You can go to DH and search for owner name Bain and see them there. I just go them here and they looked like hell.. They were standing in pens outside in CA.. They also took 1.5 weeks to get here so are thin and hairy right now.. I will get them outside later when the weather gets better and get recent shots of them once they get their coats back and put on a few pounds. They are both very nice stallions. They just need some time to come back to normal. Horses is CA grow really long hair in the winter time.. sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Cindy

Cindy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED   Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2008, 9:12 pm

Well I found one I think will compliment her and he's pretty close too, so we are going to live cover her in 2 weeks!!! His name is Maxs Blue Flash
Here is his pedigree and hers
http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/maxs+blue+flash

http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/shes+gota+rocn+rhythm
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED   Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2008, 10:25 am

Criminey, there's a lot of running blood in that stud.

If I recall, Blue Max does throw lethals, if he's the same horse I'm thinking about....

Cindy, just looked at your mare - you better get that mare tested for O-L-W-S (lethal gene) before you breed her... I ain't kidding here!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED   Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2008, 1:26 am

Will do. Is there a particular lineage on her side that is a carrier?? I'll make sure and ask about the stallion.
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED   Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2008, 1:51 am

post a pic of the stud when you get a chance would like to see the big guy Smile
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED   Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2008, 12:00 pm

Cindy, I don't know too much of her bloodline, except seeing there's overos in there.. going way back, I think I saw a Sonny Dee Bar, or maybe that was on his...

I just hate for you to get a lethal. I'd have her checked, just in case. Do the stud owners not know whether he's positive or negative? If he's negative, you don't have to worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED   Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2008, 12:15 am

I talked to her today and she said he is negative. I'll pay the $25 just for later use though.
I'll get some pics when we go out to drop her off in a couple of weeks. We are going to get to ride him! YEAH!!! I can hardly wait!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED   Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2008, 10:08 am

Nothing stop you now then! Congrats! No worries!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED   Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for an APHA Stallion EDITED
Page 1 of 1