Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CHEAP Silver Engraved Show Halter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krystal

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-05-09

CHEAP Silver Engraved Show Halter Empty
PostSubject: CHEAP Silver Engraved Show Halter   CHEAP Silver Engraved Show Halter Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2008, 7:41 pm

This is a nice light oil show halter for local/4-H shows or for taking pictures. It is Engraved Silver (not sterling or silver plated). It has only been used a handful of times for taking pictures of our stallion and horses for sale-has always been kept inside and looks new. It comes with a matching lead with a chain. Its great for those that dont want to spend $200 on a show halter to use only a couple of times a year. I can email pictures if you are interested. Asking $30 plus shipping (at cost). Thanks
vfburrseye@wyo.com
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

CHEAP Silver Engraved Show Halter Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHEAP Silver Engraved Show Halter   CHEAP Silver Engraved Show Halter Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2008, 1:22 pm

Krystal, I'd suggest putting it on EBAY... I even sold one for $25 - my very first halter I showed in... sold a ton of 'em - good prices too!
Back to top Go down

CHEAP Silver Engraved Show Halter
Page 1 of 1