Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Barn Sold...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Barn Sold... Empty
PostSubject: Barn Sold...   Barn Sold... Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2008, 7:17 pm

So - the barn where we were keeping our horses SOLD and the new owner wants everyone out by Jan 31. It is a cash deal and everything happened earlier this week. Such fun!

We found a new barn and interviewed for it and GOT it!!!!!!!
Sooo - now we have the following:
Amazing round pen, covered walker, 6 stall barn that needs some work but we are good at work, arena and they are letting us drag a "track" around a hay field. We have to pay here and we have to do 5hrs of labor a week...but that is only 2.5 hrs each and the place needs it anyway!

I'm pretty excited about it as this opens us up a little - NOW we can take in an outside horse or two and not feel bad about it!
I'm going to try to get down to 3 of our horses and that opens us up for 3 outside horses which would be WONDERFUL! Right now we will have one lonely open stall but hopefully soon we can put a horse in it that belongs to someone else!
My broodmare gets to stay where she is which is even better and her foal has a spot there also.

REALLY excited about being the only people in the barn and having a covered walker all to ourselves! The roundpen is tall and solid wood and the arena has an observation deck - very handy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Barn Sold... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barn Sold...   Barn Sold... Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2008, 10:55 pm

affraid Well shoot! Boy, I bet that news took your breath, But sounds like youve got it covered.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

Barn Sold... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barn Sold...   Barn Sold... Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2008, 10:50 am

One door closes, another one opens... sounds like it's for the best most definitely. I bet you guys are super excited!

How's that hubby of yours? Tell him I said Hey De HO!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Barn Sold... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barn Sold...   Barn Sold... Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2008, 10:15 am

Glad to hear all will be okay! Are you moving closer to me yet? lol! HEY! You guys should go on the Pony Express ride with us all on Feb 10-11!!!! We only have 11 teams this year! elephant
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
7cedars

Barn Sold... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barn Sold...   Barn Sold... Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2008, 10:18 am

Now, Cindy, if I recall last year's Pony Express ride... somebody got knocked on the nogun, right?
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Barn Sold... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barn Sold...   Barn Sold... Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2008, 11:16 am

7cs - Garrett says a big Howdyyyyy! back... He is doing well - he is really really excited...thrilled that this will be "his" barn...I told him not to get too excited because the people we are leasing it from have some definate quirks... No hope though - he is giddy!

Hehe Cindy - I can just see us - wow...hehe you could sell tickets...if Pony Express implies fast, we would get wherever in notime - not sure it would be one piece though! Sit Garrett on his little 2yo filly... lol!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Barn Sold... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barn Sold...   Barn Sold... Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2008, 9:13 am

Yep, I bet he is giddy... he's so funny. You guys are great ... in case nobody's figured this out yet, we got to meet on sort of a sneaky horse deal... tehe!

By the way, you know what, I've never gotten that coggins in she said she'd send.... oh, well.... surprise, surprise, surprise!
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Barn Sold... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barn Sold...   Barn Sold... Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2008, 11:01 am

lol! Who would have guessed she wouldn't get those coggins to ya?!?!
I'm going to try and get a GOOD pic of him...but here is one I took earlier this week with my old camera (can't get photobucket to work right now)...He is one happy fellow! Garrett still loves him...

Hehe - sneaky WORKED!!! cheering Gunner is thrilled we were sneaky...he is going to be in heaven at the new place because I can open up his stall at the back into a little turn out for him...and he has a waterproof blankie so he is good to go! We'll see how his "de-programing" goes!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Barn Sold... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barn Sold...   Barn Sold... Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2008, 8:31 am

Well, at least, Gunner will have something to eat with you - criminey sakes alive! Be sure and send me pics once he gets filled out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Barn Sold... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barn Sold...   Barn Sold... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barn Sold...
Page 1 of 1