Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Barn Owner

Go down 
+2
Bluejay
Bucks&Blues
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

My Barn Owner Empty
PostSubject: My Barn Owner   My Barn Owner Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2007, 5:57 pm

Is a big royal pain in my hineteen Evil or Very Mad . I cant stand that bitter, woman hating , old codger of a man. He is such a weiner, I wish I was a man, cause we would have taken it to the parking lot by now. Seriously, I wish he would leave his lease and let someone new take over. He thinks that just because he rents land with barns that he the GOLDEN GOD that has been missing for years. He likes to think that he knows everything there is to know about horses, but in reality, he really doesnt.

He is soooo rude to the women boarders, and keep in mind that it is mostly women out there, that they all try to be there when he isnt. He absolutely refuses to treat everyone equally. If you are not part of his "Goonies Clan", then you get treated even worse. Not to mention, his goonies are people who dont know squat, and take everything he says, like its the golden rule. I have heard him steer people in the completely worst direction. Sometimes its the most dangerous way, and these are all rookies that look at him as their God.

Example-

If he has something that he wants to say to a girl, he doesnt say it, he screams it. And he only screams at the girls if their husbands or boyfriends are NOT around. He doesnt have the juevos to talk to a man that way. When he yells at me for, oh I dont know, my horse farting, he does it where Brandon doesnt hear or see it. Then he goes around the corner and says, "Hey Brandon!! Hows it going? Blah blah blah" all nice and cool like nothing happened.

Oh and his farrier can cross tie in the barn, in the hallway, and shoe horses, with his big old fan up and blowing, but anyone elses has to do it on the uneven dirt where rocks will bruise their feet. My farrier did it on the concrete in front of the barn, when no one else was there but me and him and Brandon, and the owner came up and just stared. He caught me alone and reamed me out for that. He said we were there when everyone was trying to feed, and we were blocking the isle. YEAH RIGHT! There was not a single sole around, it was in the middle of the afternoon in the middle of the week....I wanted to pimp slap him.

Then there was this one time when me and a friend were there late one night. We were staying to groom our horses for a show the next day, cause we caouldnt get anything done earlier with all the playdayers running around like crazy. We stayed until about 11 o'clock that night and then another boarder came out to feed, we were already leaving. Last person to leave at night sets the alarm. The other boarder left later without setting it. Needless to say the next day after the show, he marched his squeaky old rear up to us and started screaming, literally. He didnt want to hear that we werent the ones that didnt set the alarm. He went on and on about shutting the place down if we didnt follow the rules and yada yada yada.

He doesnt understand that there is a certain manner in which you talk to a human. He is so condesending (sp?), and he literally enrages me. I cant stand to be talked to and barked at like a pile of crap.

Ooohhhh, he really needs an attitude adjustment Twisted Evil .

I am NOT a fan of his and he knows it. If you know anything more than he does, then he cant stand you. In his "Perfect World" all of his boarders would come to feed and then leave, that it, period.

Im mad just writing this. Sorry for the rant, but I had to get it off my chest.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

My Barn Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Barn Owner   My Barn Owner Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2007, 6:17 pm

That would really make me uncomfortable and I would move my horse.. booty
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

My Barn Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Barn Owner   My Barn Owner Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2007, 6:27 pm

move to KS I know a great trainer here that you could put Vegas with you would LOVE!!!! we would have great fun riding together. I need a riding buddy bounce and then a showing buddy.
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548

My Barn Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Barn Owner   My Barn Owner Icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2007, 12:55 pm

I may show up at your door Lynn! Thats tempting!

I would move, but this is the only place that is almost suitable, within 50 to 75 miles of here. I wish he would just leave.

Maybe I could make him want to leave... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

My Barn Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Barn Owner   My Barn Owner Icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2007, 1:43 pm

Id kill him with Kindness, hateful to me, Ha Id say you have a great day, nice to talk with you, Hows you day. Good Hope its wonderful. cheers
For every alful thing he said Id come back with Smiles and soooo Sweet Comments, ily Till he was sick of it!
Back to top Go down
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Number of posts : 163

My Barn Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Barn Owner   My Barn Owner Icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2007, 4:41 pm

And those are the exact reason why I moved Emma and my mom moved Magic. And I was tired of him too. I know it's wrong but I'm sick of him and I've popped off my mouth to him a couple of times. He didn't like it and he left me alone. I don't take his crap either. Especially after that day he yelled at my mom. But yeah, if another spot comes open at that barn I would probably consider moving Slim. I would just miss some other people too much. And there's not very many places to ride but I'll take their pasture over Bobby's anyday. And the new BO
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

My Barn Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Barn Owner   My Barn Owner Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2007, 9:37 am

Guys like that, there's only one way to handle 'em! Get right back in their face. Don't let anybody talk to you like that. You pay your bill just like everybody else does, and you don't have to put up with it!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Barn Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Barn Owner   My Barn Owner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Barn Owner
Page 1 of 1