Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey Everyone!! *update with pics!*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Hey Everyone!! *update with pics!* Empty
PostSubject: Hey Everyone!! *update with pics!*   Hey Everyone!! *update with pics!* Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2008, 7:21 pm

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted much lately, just been lurking around Smile I miss posting about my babies all the time..it sucks not having any. Hopefully soon I will!

Well, its been going great here, I really like it! I've been riding a bit, now that I have my license it will be a lot more! The ranch where my sister and I are training horses for barrel racing is building an arena in town that I drive through to go home, and they are leaving the horses we're riding in town there so we can go ride whenever instead of driving the 20 min to the ranch! Theres also going to be little rodeos and competitions there now instead of where we used to go, i'm very excited! They have a horse I absolutly love and I have NO idea why, hes not very fast, not trained really, and nobody but me really rides him much, I guess he acts up for them. His name is Walker but they always call him my horse so taht makes me pretty happy! Wendy, the wife of the owner breed Catahola Leopard Dogs (you probably haven't heard of them lol) but she gave my sister and I one for christmas, I really hope we can convice my parents to bring it home, its staying at the ranch for now.
It's super nice here, the weather is great! My sister has her truck now, I got a car only because it was my grandpas and when I went home to Minnesota i got my license and was driving and crashed it, so we had to buy it. I think my dad is still buying me a truck though! He said he'll drive the car Smile
The cowboy i was talking about before had to move away for rodeo and stuff to Las Vegas and it just didn't work, but he might be moving back but I kinda moved on..let you know how this goes. You guys were right about the last one (jack).

Here's some pics!!

The first two are the new puppy we got, shes on the left in the second pic Smile

Hey Everyone!! *update with pics!* SD850085
Hey Everyone!! *update with pics!* SD850101

Here is Walker, he is HUGE, look at the first pic, his head is the size of my upper body! lol, hes definatly a big boy!! He needs to get in shape though, he doesn't get ridden much. Laughing

Hey Everyone!! *update with pics!* 222
Hey Everyone!! *update with pics!* SD850055
Hey Everyone!! *update with pics!* SD850057
Hey Everyone!! *update with pics!* SD850058

Lastly, heres the arena at the ranch, LOVE it! haha

Hey Everyone!! *update with pics!* SD850073
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!! *update with pics!*   Hey Everyone!! *update with pics!* Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2008, 8:14 pm

Lucky you, no snow! That puppy is so cute. Walker's got that ranch gelding look to him. I like him.
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!! *update with pics!*   Hey Everyone!! *update with pics!* Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2008, 11:27 pm

lol he's definatly a ranch gelding, i love him though!!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!! *update with pics!*   Hey Everyone!! *update with pics!* Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2008, 11:28 pm

I am so glad you are happy. And the boy was not for you. No No No He is not good enough.. As far as the horse goes I always loved the black sheep my self. I used to ride a mare that no one would ride because she might run a way with them or buck them off. lol! She never did anything naughty with me and she was so pretty.. I loved her.. She just needed to be loved and she knew when she was.

Sounds to me like you have been adopted... Laughing Rolling Eyes cheering
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!! *update with pics!*   Hey Everyone!! *update with pics!* Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2008, 8:38 am

Sounds like you're having a great time! Kudos on taking out the trash (stupid guy!).... don't get burdened with one guy - have fun with all of 'em!

Love the ranch horse you're working with - got a super nice look to him. Ought to excel in lots of areas for ya.

So you've already had a wreck - girl, you be careful!
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!! *update with pics!*   Hey Everyone!! *update with pics!* Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2008, 9:15 pm

yah he still wants to hang out, i don't have a problem with being his friend and helping him out at rodeos and stuff but thats it! lol

I don't get why everyone doesn't like Walker, every time someone is there they are like, and this horse is crazy and nobody really rides him, and i'm like walker? are you kidding me? this is my favorite horse, it ALWAYS throws them off! lol He's a cutie I love him Very Happy

I'm trying my hardest not to get in another accident, THAT was scary!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!! *update with pics!*   Hey Everyone!! *update with pics!* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Everyone!! *update with pics!*
Page 1 of 1