Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good, Bad, Ugly...

Go down 
+3
Lynn M.
Triple J Quarter Horses
Kidd Kuhlmann
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Good, Bad, Ugly... Empty
PostSubject: Good, Bad, Ugly...   Good, Bad, Ugly... Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2007, 11:26 am

So - here goes -
A week ago, I lost my 3yo Red Heeler (Australian Cattle Dog). She got hit by a truck that went FLYING by our house (she wasn't even in the road, he just took the turn too wide). Fortunately it was instant - but this was my baby girl - Shelby Lou.

Then Wednesday we sold my father-in-law's grey gelding - YAY - Father in law is SLOW to adjust and is still trying to get used to the idea.

Yesterday (Sunday) - I traded my 4yo filly off - they didn't have enough cash so I took a 6yo registered gelding and some cash...now I have to sell the danged gelding since my father in law isn't ready for a new horse yet and I have no use for him - he is great though! He is really gentle (he appears to be kid broke but I won't say that for another few weeks) - he also knows barrels and poles and can pull steers or horses (if needed)...so now I have Turbo - oh boy! More work!!!

Also - yesterday - my husband gave me my early birthday present...
She is 11wks old and registered...I don't have a name for her yet but I figured you folks might be able to help!!!!
Oh - and she is sweet, needy and very mischevous in a quiet almost sneaky way - though very "innocent"... HA...
Good, Bad, Ugly... Puppy
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Good, Bad, Ugly... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good, Bad, Ugly...   Good, Bad, Ugly... Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2007, 12:31 pm

OH NO! Looks like a bundle of trouble! What a doll! pray

Names

Kuhlmann Indian Summer, "Summer"

Josey Lou Kuhlmann "Josey"

Annie Lou Kuhlmann "Annie"

Kuhlmanns Little Present "present"

Kuhlmann Little Secret "Secret"

I like it when, ever we get a puppy we name it after something that makes us remember the moment. Like the year we were married, We bought a Aussie, Her name Reg. Is Jacksons Wedding Belles, We call her bell. We bought a Jack Russel at congress for our son, we named her Celest, as were sitting in the Celest Arena At congress when we named her.
We have named them after Movies that came out that year, Foals after The birth of a baby in the family or a family member added, The year our grandaughter was born, and passed away. Her name was Cherish, I named a filly, Cherish this Time. Her sire was timeless Sparkle.
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942

Good, Bad, Ugly... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good, Bad, Ugly...   Good, Bad, Ugly... Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2007, 1:13 pm

Ohh - I like Josie a LOT!!!
Not sure if she likes it or not yet - I'm trying it on for size!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

Good, Bad, Ugly... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good, Bad, Ugly...   Good, Bad, Ugly... Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2007, 2:46 pm

oh how sweet and I like Josie too!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Good, Bad, Ugly... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good, Bad, Ugly...   Good, Bad, Ugly... Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2007, 5:41 pm

She is so cute.. doggie I love dogs.. I like the name Anne.. lol! We give all our animals people names.. ily
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311

Good, Bad, Ugly... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good, Bad, Ugly...   Good, Bad, Ugly... Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2007, 6:14 pm

She is soooo cute!! Smile Heeler puppies are adorable.

I like Josie, too. I used to have a Border Collie named Josie. Smile

I'm really sorry about the loss of your Shelby Lou. Crying or Very sad I know I would be devastated if I lost my Jack Russell. I will be thinking of you!
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636

Good, Bad, Ugly... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good, Bad, Ugly...   Good, Bad, Ugly... Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2007, 7:47 pm

awww! I like her! Actually, it's kind of cool someone suggested Josie, we used to have a red heeler that looked like her we called Josie, she was a good dog Smile I just got a blue heeler doggie to keep Dixie company when all her little brats are gone Wink Congrats! I was very sorry to hear about Shelby Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Good, Bad, Ugly... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good, Bad, Ugly...   Good, Bad, Ugly... Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2007, 8:08 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, I'm sure your new pup is helping you through it.

I love love the name Layla, idk why but it just pops up!

Your new horse sounds exactly like what I'm looking for ahah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good, Bad, Ugly... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good, Bad, Ugly...   Good, Bad, Ugly... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good, Bad, Ugly...
Page 1 of 1