Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ugly Duckling turned to Swan

Go down 
+6
Triple J Quarter Horses
QHorse163
standbytrucker
Cindy
7cedars
Lynn M.
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Ugly Duckling turned to Swan Empty
PostSubject: Ugly Duckling turned to Swan   Ugly Duckling turned to Swan Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2007, 1:02 pm

remember my filly with theTornado on her forehead, long legs and knobby knees born March 10th we call her Tessa- here she is 1 month later-pic w/Gunners momma
Ugly Duckling turned to Swan 100_0397

Ugly Duckling turned to Swan 100_0394
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Ugly Duckling turned to Swan   Ugly Duckling turned to Swan Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2007, 1:22 pm

as long as Im posting pics here is Gunner at about 2months old... he was born Feb 20th. He doesn't usually photo well and it is really muddy here.....
Ugly Duckling turned to Swan 100_0392

Last edited by on April 15th 2007, 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Ugly Duckling turned to Swan   Ugly Duckling turned to Swan Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2007, 2:12 pm

I don't remember anyone being ugly ducklings, but boy have they sure come on.

I know the 3-year old colt we recently sold, when that sucker was born, I thought, oh, GOOD LORD, hide that sucker in the back... then he come on, was a monster and grew into his head, which looks awfully tinky winky now. go figure!

I think they look great, Lynn... first one, uh, get your show halter out, my dear!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Ugly Duckling turned to Swan   Ugly Duckling turned to Swan Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2007, 2:44 pm

this was her pic she is apha/aqha Id like to think she could do all around... she is so light on her feet and fast
Ugly Duckling turned to Swan Nikifilly
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Ugly Duckling turned to Swan   Ugly Duckling turned to Swan Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2007, 3:54 pm

WOW!!! Tessa has filled out! She is a beauty! If I had an open stall available I'd come up there and steal her from you! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Ugly Duckling turned to Swan   Ugly Duckling turned to Swan Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2007, 4:36 pm

Lynn, by the way, you be sure and put some up of Peppy when he's 30 days old...FYI, I've already named one of her colts... for my benefit! HA!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Ugly Duckling turned to Swan   Ugly Duckling turned to Swan Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2007, 6:19 pm

she is one I swore I wouldn't sell because of her papers see below
http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/hc+gunna+be+smart
but we did decide to put a price on her so anyone with 12K she is for sale should cut, rein, or working cow w/o diff. Can you tell I don't really want to sell Laughing
and Cedars is just trying to confuse me because that colts sire is named Peppy geek of course every day that goes by he looks more like him... Ill post a pic for you on his actual due date the mare would have exploded affraid
Back to top Go down
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Ugly Duckling turned to Swan   Ugly Duckling turned to Swan Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2007, 6:50 pm

sure i have 12 k. can i give you a check? Very Happy Very Happy it would bounce from here to you,but still. sophie needs a playmate Smile
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Ugly Duckling turned to Swan   Ugly Duckling turned to Swan Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2007, 6:56 pm

Aww they are growing up! Tessa is gorgeous! Smile
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Ugly Duckling turned to Swan   Ugly Duckling turned to Swan Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2007, 7:16 pm

The colt that I like so well I named Peppy. He just looks like a Peppy - lots of pep, get down and get nasty in whatever sport.

Lordy, Lordy, 12K, yeah, okay, now, what the heck are you going to price Peppy at? might want to pre-warn me there! HA!
Back to top Go down
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Ugly Duckling turned to Swan   Ugly Duckling turned to Swan Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2007, 7:36 pm

7c's its not Peppy!! its either Cisco or Levi!!!!! I think your talking about Levi.....and you cant have Levi cause I have dibbs, since he is Sophies full brother!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz

haha. im just playing.
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Ugly Duckling turned to Swan   Ugly Duckling turned to Swan Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2007, 8:50 pm

lots of pep is right from the goose egg on my thigh!!!!! he doesn't like wormer No
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

PostSubject: Re: Ugly Duckling turned to Swan   Ugly Duckling turned to Swan Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2007, 11:29 pm

Lynn M. wrote:
lots of pep is right from the goose egg on my thigh!!!!! he doesn't like wormer No

OUCH!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Ugly Duckling turned to Swan   Ugly Duckling turned to Swan Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2007, 7:56 am

Lynn, Peppy's what, about 2 weeks old now? You know, that danged cutting mare I had, her first two babies, at two weeks of age, they'd literally aim and get me in the same spot on the side of my leg. Finally when the third one came, I got a little smarter - moved quicker! HA! I still have a danged indention in my leg where those wenches got me.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Ugly Duckling turned to Swan   Ugly Duckling turned to Swan Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2007, 9:19 am

Cute Healthy babies, Just love them! Still like the twister markings... She wasn't ugly. Just a newborn. My goodness they are growing like weeds!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Ugly Duckling turned to Swan   Ugly Duckling turned to Swan Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2007, 6:14 pm

7C's that little bugger is quick quick quick with his feet Laughing too bad it was my turn to hold the colt plus Ive taken an extra interest in this one but man has he gotten strong didn't realize it he did it so fast but was only born the 5th.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Ugly Duckling turned to Swan   Ugly Duckling turned to Swan Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2007, 7:54 am

So Peppy's got a lot of pep. Gonna be a good'un, Lynn!

This gosh-darned red colt of mine, he's one chunky monkey... once I get him in a corner, all I have to do is walk right up behind him, and so long as he feels my weight against his butt, he'll stand perfectly still - any other way, and you better be stout to hold that little twit... I can't hold him any longer... irritating, ya know!
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Ugly Duckling turned to Swan   Ugly Duckling turned to Swan Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 3:18 pm

They are so cute. I love Tessa, she can come to my barn anytime.
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Ugly Duckling turned to Swan   Ugly Duckling turned to Swan Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 6:04 pm

Thanks Tessa got a halter today has been shaking her head and having a horsey fit for hours...that one has a temper
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Ugly Duckling turned to Swan   Ugly Duckling turned to Swan Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 6:26 pm

Lynn All of your foals are beautiful!!!!!

Gunner is such a cutie... he's gonna be one heck of a horse when he grows up!

lol, and I know the head shaking stuff lol, i put a halter on my filly at about 3 days old, but she didnt seem to care much.

Congrats again on all of the beautiful babies!
Back to top Go down
tinks

tinks

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Ugly Duckling turned to Swan   Ugly Duckling turned to Swan Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2007, 3:01 pm

Hi lynn m.

that foal is so cute,I just can't belive my eyes.He's going to be good looking boy when he's older:shock: Wink .The two foals that me and my mum got from zanagay,we put a halter on them at a day old.they were a bit mad. they will not stop running around:cheering: pray ily
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: Ugly Duckling turned to Swan   Ugly Duckling turned to Swan Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2007, 10:34 pm

She looks GREAT.. And, she is not sticking her tongue out at you. I bet she knew what you were thinking and told you what she tought about that. She is a cutie.. lol! cheering kitty
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ugly Duckling turned to Swan   Ugly Duckling turned to Swan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ugly Duckling turned to Swan
Page 1 of 1