Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

another picture overload

Go down 
+6
Lynn M.
QHorse163
Sip of Rum
REINING CHICK
Kidd Kuhlmann
shazgeoff
10 posters
AuthorMessage
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

another picture overload Empty
PostSubject: another picture overload   another picture overload Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2007, 3:35 pm

Heres some more pics taken today of the tall skinny minnie.
another picture overload Robynscam011
another picture overload Robynscam012
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

PostSubject: Re: another picture overload   another picture overload Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2007, 3:37 pm

more
another picture overload Robynscam008
another picture overload Robynscam006
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

PostSubject: Re: another picture overload   another picture overload Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2007, 3:38 pm

another picture overload Robynscam009
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: another picture overload   another picture overload Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2007, 3:40 pm

Awww - I want her!!! Send her back across the ocean!!!!!!!

She's a cutie! I'm not a halter person so I'm not the right person to ask - but I think she is a DOLL and I want her!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343

PostSubject: Re: another picture overload   another picture overload Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2007, 4:27 pm

SHE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!! kitty
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565

PostSubject: Re: another picture overload   another picture overload Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2007, 5:27 pm

OMG she's adorable!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: another picture overload   another picture overload Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2007, 10:30 pm

Gorgeous! Smile She is put together really nice! I think she will do really well.
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: another picture overload   another picture overload Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2007, 10:36 pm

she is a treasure you did good with that one!!!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: another picture overload   another picture overload Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2007, 10:54 pm

She looks good.. You have to get her out there now and tell us how it goes.. I think she will do very well.. cheering
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

PostSubject: Re: another picture overload   another picture overload Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2007, 9:17 am

do you think its worth showing her on the 9th june then
Back to top Go down
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: another picture overload   another picture overload Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2007, 6:46 pm

She's adorable! How old is she now?
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565

PostSubject: Re: another picture overload   another picture overload Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2007, 8:21 pm

I say go for it, what can ya loose?!?!
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: another picture overload   another picture overload Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2007, 9:17 pm

If you think she's still a little skinny, you still have several weeks to get a little more fat on her. I'd say go ahead and show her. She looks great.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: another picture overload   another picture overload Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2007, 9:17 pm

Yep, she needs some weight... not a ton, by no means, but just enough to cover those ribs. If you're not feeding her 3 times a day, do so... even if you have to split it up like 6:00 a.m., 4:00 p.m., and then 10:00 p.m. I have a friend that does that - she's weird! HA!

Give you a little bit of advice here... when you stand her up and show her, don't hold her head up quite so high, just a tad bit down. Look at the pics and see if you can see what I'm talking about.

She has a great base, nice hip, long neck, great top line, but whoever's going to show her, needs to step back and watch while somebody is holding her. Then who's showing her, needs to walk up right where her head is, figure out where that is on their shoulder, arm, etc. and remember that point.

Showing a horse in halter isn't the easiest thing there is... trying to get them set up the correct way, keeping them that way, and knowing when to relax, when not to, and where to place their head that best utilizes their appearance.
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

PostSubject: Re: another picture overload   another picture overload Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2007, 10:21 am

7c

thanks for that.i`ll be showing her and sometimes my daughter might if i allow her,she my baby.

I was taking the pics,while my daughter was holding her.
yes i agree about her head,im just trying to practice to set her up.She loves to fidget.
Its not possible to feed her 3 times a day as she not kept at home(i wish).She isnt a big eater.Sometimes she wont even eat her breakie.

could i get away with leaving her mane long.I love long manes.i think i know what you guys are going to say.

i may just scratch the june show,im just not happy about her weight,will aim for july,she has to slow this growth down at some stage(shouldnt she)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another picture overload   another picture overload Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another picture overload
Page 1 of 1