Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CARTEL SUCCESS & IVORY JAMES to enter Stud in 2008

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobbey Phillips

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-04-30

CARTEL SUCCESS & IVORY JAMES to enter Stud in 2008 Empty
PostSubject: CARTEL SUCCESS & IVORY JAMES to enter Stud in 2008   CARTEL SUCCESS & IVORY JAMES to enter Stud in 2008 Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2007, 2:25 pm

CARTEL SUCCESS will be standing at Oklahoma Stud Ranch in Purcell, Oklahoma. Bill Price, his owner, has told me his stud fee will be $1,500.
For 2 or more mares and for bookings made before February 15th the fee will be $1,250.
And I have heard IVORY JAMES will be going to Royal Vista Ranches, LLC at Wayne,Oklahoma. I have left a message for Laura, but I have not heard back from her yet.

So, Lisa here is some new info for the list you are doing on the Stallions. By the way, I had suprise visitors over the weekend and didn't get a chance to really look over what you emailed me, but I will.
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

CARTEL SUCCESS & IVORY JAMES to enter Stud in 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CARTEL SUCCESS & IVORY JAMES to enter Stud in 2008   CARTEL SUCCESS & IVORY JAMES to enter Stud in 2008 Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2007, 5:43 pm

Thats fine - whenever you get to it cheers

I added 3 more NM stallions yesterday - pretty much backyard boys but I figure that if they are standing to outside mares they should be listed!

Soooo many boys to choose from! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com

CARTEL SUCCESS & IVORY JAMES to enter Stud in 2008
Page 1 of 1