Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another member from AQHA forums

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Another member from AQHA forums Empty
PostSubject: Another member from AQHA forums   Another member from AQHA forums Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2007, 2:39 pm

I just now realized this, but does anyone know or invited Wendy Woodard from the AQHA site? Ive shown with her and she was really nice and just sweet.

I dont have her email address, so I cant get ahold of her. Does anyone have her email address, and if you do could you shoot her an email?

She would be a good one to have around too.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565

PostSubject: Re: Another member from AQHA forums   Another member from AQHA forums Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2007, 5:48 pm

I have her email, i'll pm you and you can email her since I don't really know her lol

(only posted this so everyone knows you have emailed her)
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

PostSubject: Re: Another member from AQHA forums   Another member from AQHA forums Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2007, 1:19 am

Ok I got your message, Ill send her one tomorrow morning.

Which one are you in the picture? Lets see if I can guess...are you the one on the left?
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Another member from AQHA forums   Another member from AQHA forums Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2007, 12:10 pm

haha nope I'm on the right! lol
Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Another member from AQHA forums   Another member from AQHA forums Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2007, 1:33 pm

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Hey Crazee question Suspect You Guys look IDENTICAL No Does this mean you are both 15 Dancing Exclamation Question cyclops & sisters Question Question How afro always wanted a sister & if I looked like you do Embarassed I would have begged for a ident twin Exclamation Exclamation Wink That would have been great bounce not affraid like I look AT ALL lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

PostSubject: Re: Another member from AQHA forums   Another member from AQHA forums Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2007, 3:19 pm

Oh crap, I thought I could pick you out. I could have sworn that I got it right.

So have you and your sister pulled any switcher-oos? Man, if I had an identical twin, we would be in constant trouble!
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Another member from AQHA forums   Another member from AQHA forums Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2007, 3:56 pm

haha Thanks guys! Yeah we tried to mess up a new teacher at our old school but the stupid boys in our class gave it away, accually when our hair is down and we're not in our bball uniforms we don't look that much alike, oo and we're not even identical! We're fraturnal! Razz Crazy huh?
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Another member from AQHA forums   Another member from AQHA forums Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2007, 6:14 pm

lol! lol! lol! I thought that was some more of your great photograghy and you got a mirror shot.... Embarassed Embarassed CUTE Little Sip .... flower

OK I am old....Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Another member from AQHA forums   Another member from AQHA forums Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2007, 6:31 pm

AHAh no, we're twins lol

And i'm sure you aren't old! Razz
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Another member from AQHA forums   Another member from AQHA forums Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2007, 8:38 pm

I am getting old.. Cute picture and looks like double the trouble... lol! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Another member from AQHA forums   Another member from AQHA forums Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2007, 9:33 pm

haha SURE you are! lol

Thanks, DEFINATLY double trouble!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another member from AQHA forums   Another member from AQHA forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another member from AQHA forums
Page 1 of 1