Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AQHA IF Point $

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AQHA/OLF

AQHA/OLF

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-02-08

AQHA IF Point $ Empty
PostSubject: AQHA IF Point $   AQHA IF Point $ Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2008, 11:42 am

Anyone hear yet what the dollar pay out per point is for 2007 AQHA Pts .

Its usually not alot, but every bit helps
Back to top Go down
AQHA/OLF

AQHA/OLF

AQHA IF Point $ Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQHA IF Point $   AQHA IF Point $ Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2008, 3:30 pm

For those of you out there getting AQHA IF fund $... it is $29.03/pt
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

AQHA IF Point $ Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQHA IF Point $   AQHA IF Point $ Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2008, 3:32 pm

Hey its up from 26.83 last year, ! Woo Hoo.. 3.00 Im liking this kentucky thing more and more!
Back to top Go down
AQHA/OLF

AQHA/OLF

AQHA IF Point $ Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQHA IF Point $   AQHA IF Point $ Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2008, 5:36 pm

yeah I hear ya, but we'll see how long that lasts... good things never last long..... It is amazing how many breeders jumped boat to a KY location.

It surely boosted the $ going to KY in many areas. Personally I would like to see other associations follow the breeding outline as TB.
Back to top Go down
AQHA/OLF

AQHA/OLF

AQHA IF Point $ Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQHA IF Point $   AQHA IF Point $ Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2008, 5:46 pm

Then again, I am hoping it brings more exhibitors out to the show ring.
I like the classes big, makes good points for all Laughing
Back to top Go down
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-02-07

AQHA IF Point $ Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQHA IF Point $   AQHA IF Point $ Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2008, 6:05 pm

I wish we has something like that closer to us. I did the math and no matter which way I figured it, it was not worth me going the expense of taking mares there, possibly leaving them there or bringing them home and taking them back to foal, plus a lot of traveling on this years foals.

Guess I will have to skip that program. Shoot.
Back to top Go down
AQHA/OLF

AQHA/OLF

AQHA IF Point $ Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQHA IF Point $   AQHA IF Point $ Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2008, 6:35 pm

TB has done well in NY... as they have in KY, hopefully other states will look at the $$$ this has brought to KY... the economy the way it is, we'll have to see where this goes.

I also agree on the outside KY expense being huge, we'll just have to look forward to them traveling our way to the show pens Smile
Back to top Go down
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

AQHA IF Point $ Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQHA IF Point $   AQHA IF Point $ Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2008, 7:36 pm

I am looking into going to Ky to show this year. I figure I went to Lexington Va. 2 times last year and it wasn't so bad for the trip, so I would like to try Ky. this year.
Olf you up for a road trip? Then we can hook up with TJ at the show. What do you think TJ, sound good?
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

AQHA IF Point $ Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQHA IF Point $   AQHA IF Point $ Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2008, 9:41 pm

Oh that would be G R E A T !!!! Id Love to.. I show In upper TN as well. Martin. Nice Nice place to show, then Theres Murry, Ky. Mark Harrells shows, they are big shows.
Back to top Go down
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

AQHA IF Point $ Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQHA IF Point $   AQHA IF Point $ Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2008, 10:27 pm

Hey, that would be fun. I need to talk OKF into it then I would have a relief driver instead of hauling alone. There is another friend of mine that usually goes to the same shows but she also hauls her trailer so we have no other drivers.

I have heard of Martin. How big are the halter classes there. When I went to Harriman Tn, they were so so, but it was late fall.
Back to top Go down
AQHA/OLF

AQHA/OLF

AQHA IF Point $ Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQHA IF Point $   AQHA IF Point $ Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2008, 9:59 am

Sounds like it would be a fun trip... when are the shows... ?
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

AQHA IF Point $ Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQHA IF Point $   AQHA IF Point $ Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2008, 9:48 am

"For those of you out there getting AQHA IF fund $... it is $29.03/pt"

So if you get 4 points, you're looking at less than $120... criminey sakes alive, that doesn't even pay for your show fees, that's even if you're lucky enough to get 4 points in one day... what a waste!!!!
Back to top Go down
AQHA/OLF

AQHA/OLF

AQHA IF Point $ Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQHA IF Point $   AQHA IF Point $ Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2008, 11:32 am

we hear ya, but it would cost us a heck of alot more to relocate.

Laughing

Points, ROMs, Superiors, accomplishments are what I show for..... IF Pts are yes a joke with AQHA and certainly not something someone should count on making a living from.
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

AQHA IF Point $ Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQHA IF Point $   AQHA IF Point $ Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2008, 10:29 pm

When will we get our checks? Anybody know? I got the world money right away, but no IF $ yet... scratch
Back to top Go down
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

AQHA IF Point $ Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQHA IF Point $   AQHA IF Point $ Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2008, 12:21 am

IF money should be coming soon, if I remember right its in March.
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

AQHA IF Point $ Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQHA IF Point $   AQHA IF Point $ Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2008, 12:40 pm

ok, thanks! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AQHA IF Point $ Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQHA IF Point $   AQHA IF Point $ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AQHA IF Point $
Page 1 of 1