Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brennen kicked some butt

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Brennen kicked some butt Empty
PostSubject: Brennen kicked some butt   Brennen kicked some butt Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2007, 12:40 pm

We went to a 3-D barrel racing on Thursday. I entered Brennen in the Junior division. Only found out afterward that he was eligible for the PeeWee division. He ran Vamp. Their 1st run, he didn't push her, and she hadn't realized this was competition yet, but they had a clean pattern and not bad turns. Their 2nd run, they took off. Nice tight turns, came out of the barrels and ound new gears. 3rd fastest time, and all the girls were a good 5 years and more older than him. I was real proud. We're going again this coming up thursday. He'll get his payout then. Thank goodness these are being held at the neighbors, or we likely wouldn't be able to go. I rode Vamp for 1 Jackpot, after getting bugged to enter. Did not bad. This was the first time I've run her in at least 3 months, so I put my goal at a clean pattern and wasn't going to push her too much. Ha, she knew what was up and RAN. and her turns, like she never had time off. Vamp might not be gorgeous, but she has heart.
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Brennen kicked some butt   Brennen kicked some butt Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2007, 1:31 pm

Congrats! Some of the BEST barrel horses are the small squirrley lookin ones that have a big heart! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Brennen kicked some butt   Brennen kicked some butt Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2007, 9:10 pm

Good grief, now all the girls will be all over him. lol! Tell him GREAT JOB and go get em.. Now he will have to start wearing those tight jeans.. Dancing

My husband will be 70 next year. He says any boy who hangs around the horse show, barns or competes is a smart boy. I asked him why? He says, "that's where the cute girls are". lol! Smile Wink He is a wise old man. cheering riding I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Brennen kicked some butt   Brennen kicked some butt Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2007, 6:14 pm

cheers Thats great!!! How about getting some pictures.
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Brennen kicked some butt   Brennen kicked some butt Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2007, 11:49 pm

One of the parents video taped the runs, now I've just got to figure out how to get them on here. We were ready to go again last thursday, but it started raining so we stayed home. Which was too bad, cause they held it anyway. And yeah, he gets to hang around with a lot of girls when he's doing horse stuff. Thats Brennen with his mare Sandy in my sig. Not a very good pic of either of them, I'm not a very good photographer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brennen kicked some butt   Brennen kicked some butt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brennen kicked some butt
Page 1 of 1