Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wintec Saddle For Sale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LovingLoping

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Wintec Saddle For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Wintec Saddle For Sale   Wintec Saddle For Sale Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2007, 12:58 pm

Hey everybody!
Just listed my Wintec Western saddle for sale on Ebay! Please bid:horse obsessed girl needs funding, haha.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330089832681
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Wintec Saddle For Sale   Wintec Saddle For Sale Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2007, 1:24 pm

I'm tempted! It looks like a great training seddle, but I don't know about a 17" seat. Does it fit you right? You don't look very big at all. My daughter has a 14" and I know that's getting a little small but she's going to have to wait a while for a new show saddle. We have to buy a bigger trailer first. I'm pretty big and I fit fine in a 15 or 16 inch saddle. Why didn't it fit your horse?
Back to top Go down
LovingLoping

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Wintec Saddle For Sale   Wintec Saddle For Sale Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2007, 1:40 pm

I'm 5'10, and I sit fine in a 16 inch...the 17 inches doesn't make a difference. I actually always thought it was a 16in, until I saw a 17 stamped on it...oops.
It didn't fit my horse basically because he's shaped like a balloon. Freakishly wide & round backed. Honestly, he never offered a buck or showed any signs of pain, I could just tell it was too small. It really should fit the average QH though...Rudy's just "special needs". Took forever to find a saddle for him...grr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wintec Saddle For Sale   Wintec Saddle For Sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wintec Saddle For Sale
Page 1 of 1