Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For Sale...

Go down 
+2
7cedars
Kidd Kuhlmann
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

For Sale... Empty
PostSubject: For Sale...   For Sale... Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 5:04 pm

This is a 9yo paint gelding. His registered name is Robins Gay Blade. I do not know anything about his pedigree. Email for more info or check out his ads on Dreamhorse and horseville...
Front
For Sale... FrontA

Pic of him at a jog
For Sale... Left
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

For Sale... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale...   For Sale... Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 11:42 pm

We'd discussed his paint papers before, hadn't we, on the AQHA forum? So you decided to sell him. Well, sometimes that just happens.

If you'll either e-mail me at rspaint@earthlink.net or put it on here what the first three or so generations are, I'll tell you which ones I know, but it'll only be the overos. I know no Tobiano bloodlines whatsoever, except some of the cutting bloodlines.
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

For Sale... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale...   For Sale... Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2007, 12:49 am

I emailed it but figured I'd post it here too so if anyone else wants to look or give feedback... pedigreeI
I need to sell him Crying or Very sad ...I am getting married in June and my fiancee keeps getting new race horses that actually PAY Laughing ...which is great for him but sad for my paint Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168

For Sale... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale...   For Sale... Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2007, 4:43 am

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Hey Kidd I have sent you a personal message Dancing Hope I have done it right & you get it cat monkey
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

For Sale... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale...   For Sale... Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2007, 9:49 am

Encore was a whale of a horse and all the Robin horses... and he looks like the Robin horses... super nice versatility horses!

You know what, I just thought about something.... if your boyfriend is in the racing end of things, that's who you ought to sell your gelding to, is those guys that bring the race horses out... he'd be awesome under saddle!

I sold a big ole tiger-striped dun, sucker stood 16'2, kind as all get out, to a guy that had racing T-breds, and they still use him as a pony horse... HA!
Back to top Go down
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343

For Sale... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale...   For Sale... Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2007, 4:02 pm

well i had a gelding w/ MY PAINTED ROBIN. loved that horse. probably was my best horse EVER i personally know the owner that had my painted robin. i use to hang out w/ his granddaughter. COLLIN BEALS. super nice guy. still has a few horses still standing. hes gotta be 100 years old LOL.

i loved that horse. his name was MY BOLD BLU MAX. still miss him to this day albino
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

For Sale... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale...   For Sale... Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2007, 11:27 pm

I love your gelding, but I'm afraid the Texas sun would burn him. Crying or Very sad I have one I have to practicaly bathe in kids sunscreen everyday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

For Sale... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale...   For Sale... Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2007, 1:04 am

Amazingly enough...last summer he was in College Station, TX all summer and not so much as a pink whisker...no peeling no burning no anything!!! I was impressed! I had him in Fredericksburg with me until May and then College Station since then...and he has never had a problem! I bought sunscreen to use on him but ended up using it all on me because he didn't need it!
Now this summer I'm sure he will turn rosie red just to spite me!
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

For Sale... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale...   For Sale... Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2007, 5:58 pm

Kidd wrote:
Amazingly enough...last summer he was in College Station, TX all summer and not so much as a pink whisker...no peeling no burning no anything!!! I was impressed! I had him in Fredericksburg with me until May and then College Station since then...and he has never had a problem! I bought sunscreen to use on him but ended up using it all on me because he didn't need it!
Now this summer I'm sure he will turn rosie red just to spite me!

you're lucky! my stud hates sunscreen and the smell, so its a huge fight to put it on him. and without it, he burns soo bad! So we just keep a fly mask on him 24/7 and put zincofax cream on his nose.

that boy sure does have nice markings, and i really like his pedigree! good luck selling him!
Back to top Go down
jools

For Sale... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale...   For Sale... Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2007, 3:51 pm

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Hey Kidd any news Question Suspect
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

For Sale... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale...   For Sale... Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2007, 8:30 pm

Jools - I have good news and bad news...
My fiancee has been running all over the country side the past couple of weeks so no video yet Mad There really just isn't anyone else that can do it right now so argh!!!
I've been messing with Oz more and more and he is just flat green Neutral
I think I'm just going to keep him for a while longer...I would feel beyond guilty selling him this green!
Sooo...I will have a video once he is going better...so currently, he is just in training and I will keep you posted on the big guy!
Back to top Go down
jools

For Sale... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale...   For Sale... Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2007, 9:40 am

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Hey Kidd thanks for the news Dancing I am sad you plan on keeping him Suspect but kind of pleased too Embarassed how POTTY is that cat I still check him out regularly Exclamation big handsome lug that he is tongue Look forward to a vid(any vid) that you can get geek It will SO cheer me up clown Quite envious of you working with him jocolor
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

For Sale... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale...   For Sale... Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2007, 10:38 am

Oh, I will keep you posted! It was just when I gave him a bath the other day he was very unhappy about it...it was kind of windy and it was his first bath since October but STILL, he needs to be a grown up!!! I think he just gets so happy to be doing something he gets a little goofy...still no buck or anything like that! Hopefully I'll get a video of him soon...right now the race horses are all getting ready for their first workouts so my fiancee has his hands full so he is NO help to ME!Rolling Eyes oh well, I guess I should keep in mind that one of those race horses is mine Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For Sale... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale...   For Sale... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Sale...
Page 1 of 1