Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Signs for gelding a horse?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Signs for gelding a horse? Empty
PostSubject: Signs for gelding a horse?   Signs for gelding a horse? Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2007, 4:13 pm

Need to geld ASAP? When are the sign for this month????
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Signs for gelding a horse?   Signs for gelding a horse? Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2007, 12:11 am

don't ever geld in the signs of the bowel they will have major complications we did that with a calf yuck! Best days in July according to the Alamanac to geld are 2nd, 3rd, 29th and 30th... if you need 2nd choices I will look them up let me know!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Signs for gelding a horse?   Signs for gelding a horse? Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2007, 9:47 am

How about the 5Th? scratch I knew you would know this stuff Lynn! queen Your to good!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Signs for gelding a horse?   Signs for gelding a horse? Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2007, 12:51 pm

that is the sign of the feet.... so better than bowels, heart etc... In fact it is the furthest from the affected region so I wouldn't hesistate personally. The alamanac say to do it in the sign of the legs not sure why I would think feet would be best. Fingers crossed everything goes well.. you are due for some good luck!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Signs for gelding a horse?   Signs for gelding a horse? Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2007, 1:54 pm

Thanks Lynn. It Crunch Time! affraid
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Signs for gelding a horse?   Signs for gelding a horse? Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2007, 2:22 pm

no problem... gets my mind off the waiting and waiting and waiting for Ty... hoping with this months batch of paperwork from China they send us some news!!!! Hey post a pic of that colt before you cut him would love to see how he is doing!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Signs for gelding a horse?   Signs for gelding a horse? Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2007, 3:12 pm

Oh this is my yearling Zippo Pine Bar Colt. He is out of a son of zippo pine bar and out of an daughter of invest in my bar, by zippo pine bar and a daughter of the investor.

Signs for gelding a horse? MedRidertrot

This is him as a weanling.
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Signs for gelding a horse?   Signs for gelding a horse? Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2007, 3:34 pm

that is one nice looking colt what are your plans for him? I like the ripple in his butt Laughing Im a butt girl HAHA
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Signs for gelding a horse?   Signs for gelding a horse? Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2007, 4:26 pm

Well IF gelding him slows him back down again, he will be an All Arounder.
We were going to sell him but due to the latest events, My plans have changed. Does he look pleasure to you???Signs for gelding a horse? RiderSTFAIR06sm Aug 06
Signs for gelding a horse? Nov Oct 06
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Signs for gelding a horse?   Signs for gelding a horse? Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2007, 4:34 pm

boy Im not good at that but I would have thought all around from his looks Id want to try trail, horsemanship maybe english boy would he make a cute hunter hack you know the zippo pine bars excel over fences great knees and tons of scope.... he has enough chrome to really catch your eye and stand out in the ring. (you can tell I like pattern classes)
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Signs for gelding a horse?   Signs for gelding a horse? Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2007, 9:26 am

Love Showmanship, horsemanship. Love a broke horse! And I mean, broke, dont lift your hand for nothing all off the leg! I like a spur stop too. Guess to day is the crunch day. Poor Boy! pale My husband said this morning as I was feeding, last meal as a stud. Hee Hee
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Signs for gelding a horse?   Signs for gelding a horse? Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2007, 9:17 pm

so how did the snip and clip go??? everyone ok?
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Signs for gelding a horse?   Signs for gelding a horse? Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2007, 9:53 pm

Woooooooo He is a cutie!!! I'd say go pleasure for sure. Nice topline!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Signs for gelding a horse?   Signs for gelding a horse? Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2007, 10:38 am

Walked him after I got him home last night very very little bleeding, I mean his white socks have drops on them. This morning before work I got him out and walked him, Very little swelling, I mean very little. Hungry, Hungry. Reared up playing, So tonight alittle hosing off and out he goes for the night. Buried his children, The vet left them in the yard. Hee hee... geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signs for gelding a horse?   Signs for gelding a horse? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signs for gelding a horse?
Page 1 of 1