Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warts...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Warts... Empty
PostSubject: Warts...   Warts... Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2007, 7:53 am

Well, as you might remember, as soon as I got rid of the warts on Scamp, Jazz got 'em. I've been putting Desitin on them as Anita suggested, and they were staying the same or getting less. Finally, talked my vet into giving a shot for it, and it seems to be working. She had only two warts on her last night, and she just got the shot Monday.

I told him he needs to keep that mess handy, just in case! Just thought I'd pass it along, though. He did say with some horses it works; others it doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Warts... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warts...   Warts... Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2007, 10:30 am

That is good. And the destin is a neat trick.. Was the shot the immune booster? scratch

You really need to not let your horses play with those toads.. That is how you get warts you know.. lol! doggie nana cheers2
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

Warts... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warts...   Warts... Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2007, 12:04 pm

I want to know what you are sippin on this early in the morning Bluejay coffee did someone spike your coffee with something not for youngsters??? lol!

Last edited by on June 2nd 2007, 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

Warts... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warts...   Warts... Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2007, 7:48 am

LOL... Lynn, you crack me up.

Bluejay, you know I don't know... I had just heard about some kind of shot that would help get rid of those stupid warts, and told the vet to bring it. As of yesterday, she only has one wart left.

My sister's stupid horse got 'em, and Jazz and Scamp both got 'em. Never had this kind of deal with my horses before... strange blood is over here, that's why... so I moved my sister's horse up to the front pen so he's not touching anybody now... ARGH!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Warts... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warts...   Warts... Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2007, 10:59 pm

lol! lol! Well, toads do give you warts.. And, Lynn when that darling child is outside playing with toads you will tell him... Do not do that, they will give you warts.... lol! lol! lol!

By the way I drink my coffee black.... kitty
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

Warts... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warts...   Warts... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warts...
Page 1 of 1