Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anybody watch Clinton Anderson last night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Anybody watch Clinton Anderson last night Empty
PostSubject: Anybody watch Clinton Anderson last night   Anybody watch Clinton Anderson last night Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2007, 8:18 am

when he was at Babcock Ranch? They went through all their breeding processes - they've got a new vet since I was up there... all the frozen semen, the donor mares, etc... and then he had an own son of Chic... man-oh-man, uh, yeah, I'd take that sucker into the halter ring in a heartbeat - super nice colt! Then he had a daughter of Reminic out of a Chic mare... I didn't like her as well, wasn't as smooth as the colt.

And boy, oh, boy, could that colt slide! Jeesh! I so have to get a daughter out of Chic at some point... when I win the freaking lottery!

And oh, they said Reminic wasn't breeding anymore... I knew that was coming.
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Anybody watch Clinton Anderson last night   Anybody watch Clinton Anderson last night Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2007, 8:40 am

Was this on RFD-TV? I wish we got that station on our cable. We are about ready to switch companies anyway, we are paying WAY too much for cable. Dish Network offers RFD-TV.
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Anybody watch Clinton Anderson last night   Anybody watch Clinton Anderson last night Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2007, 9:30 am

I wish we got RFD-TV.....We have cable. We used to have satelite, but since we have 5 TVs in the house (one in my purse, plus on my phone, LOL!!!!) there was nothing on 4 of them. We have nasty TV reception here. We went back to cable. No They let us add as many TVs as we want, with no extra charge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody watch Clinton Anderson last night   Anybody watch Clinton Anderson last night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody watch Clinton Anderson last night
Page 1 of 1