Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clinton Anderson Clinic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragdoll

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Clinton Anderson Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Clinton Anderson Clinic   Clinton Anderson Clinic Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2008, 7:16 pm

There's a Clinton Anderson clinic here the 25th, 26th. 27th....Is it worth going to???
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Anderson Clinic   Clinton Anderson Clinic Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2008, 10:01 pm

I cannot help you there. I do not go to clinics.. Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Anderson Clinic   Clinton Anderson Clinic Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2008, 11:37 pm

I just went to one last summer. It was Colt starting and I really enjoyed it. But then I'm always going to as many as I can. Thats just something I like to do.
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Anderson Clinic   Clinton Anderson Clinic Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2008, 12:13 am

This one is on horsemanship. I've seen a few of his videos. I was kinda turned off because it was all about "the love". I might go anyway. I'd like to take Tucker, but I guess it's just spectators.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Anderson Clinic   Clinton Anderson Clinic Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2008, 10:20 am

Of all the trainers I watch, he's my favorite. My favorite saying he has, if they get close enough to touch you when you're working them, then out comes the stick... my kind of guy... HA!

He's coming to Nacogdoches, Texas in March for two days and we're going... Rick even thought about taking Scamp, and I thought, oh, good Lord, don't do that! But we're going...
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Anderson Clinic   Clinton Anderson Clinic Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2008, 5:22 pm

Some friends of mine go every year.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Anderson Clinic   Clinton Anderson Clinic Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2008, 6:57 pm

I think if you are interested in clinics you should go to as many as you can. Most of those people putting on the clinics are good at marketing them selves and really are not doing anything special. What you can take from them is a varity of things and put together your own program. Otherwise, if you already know this stuff then you are just throwing money away. I do think they are a good basis for a beginner to get some ideas on what and how they like training to go.. study
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Anderson Clinic   Clinton Anderson Clinic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clinton Anderson Clinic
Page 1 of 1