Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heyyy Cindy/TX folks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LovingLoping

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Heyyy Cindy/TX folks Empty
PostSubject: Heyyy Cindy/TX folks   Heyyy Cindy/TX folks Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 11:04 pm

Anyone going to watch the NRBC? It's all of 10 minutes from my house, so I'm going to watch the finals on Saturday!

After going prom dress shopping, that is! Yippee!

Cindy...any takers?
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy Cindy/TX folks   Heyyy Cindy/TX folks Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 11:37 pm

I saw it started today.
I was thinking about hitting it on Saturday too..... hopefully it's not cold. That place gets chilly!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
LovingLoping

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy Cindy/TX folks   Heyyy Cindy/TX folks Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 9:43 am

Oh, tell me about it...I remember once I showed there, last Feb. I think, and we nearly turned into popsicles. Proves my point: If I have a horse show, it's either freezing cold or horribly hot!

My friend works at the H-E-B right down the street from GSWEC, and said she'd had lots of customers coming in with spurs on. So she calls me, "What's going on over at that horse place?"

LOL.
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy Cindy/TX folks   Heyyy Cindy/TX folks Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 3:02 pm

Do you know what time they start? I'm thinking 7 or 8 ish??
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
LovingLoping

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy Cindy/TX folks   Heyyy Cindy/TX folks Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2007, 9:52 pm

Sorry, I can't believe I just saw this. Anyways, I just got home and it was awesome! Saw Shawn Flarida (my hero!) ride, saw Tim McQuay ride, saw Tom McCruncheon (spelling??) ride, it was totally neato!

When I left, Einstein's Revolution was leading but tied. (He won it last year.) The purse for the open is $75,000, and *very* nice trailer that I inspected and oohed and ahhed over. Cool

Many, many pictures to come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy Cindy/TX folks   Heyyy Cindy/TX folks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heyyy Cindy/TX folks
Page 1 of 1