Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi Cindy.....Sorry

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jools

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Hi Cindy.....Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Hi Cindy.....Sorry   Hi Cindy.....Sorry Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2007, 12:49 am

HEY Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Cindy Dancing Hey Guys flower Sorry for not posting Embarassed yep I have been REAL busy having my barns re~built due to bad storm damage in Dec pale It has been kinda hectic No I have Also been REALLY DOWN affraid I SOOO wanted to buy a STUNNING foal I found in Texas & bring her in to the U.K. Suspect But I just COULDN'T afford it monkey I tried ALLSORTS to get the costs down No The import etc was gonna be real CRAZEE money geek My bank balence really couldn't go it She had won my heart I love you It has been SOOO tough to not be able to have her Sad I still kick things when I think of it Crying or Very sad It is tough telling you guys about it now Neutral I promise I will be back posting my usual MADNESS bounce soon pig THANKS FOR MISSING ME jocolor
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

Hi Cindy.....Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Cindy.....Sorry   Hi Cindy.....Sorry Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2007, 3:36 am

sorry that sucks pale esp when you find something you really like... wish I could help you out maybe it just isn't ment to be because something better is just waiting for you to come and snatch it up.... why did they have to go and up the darn import prices stupid people Mad
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

Hi Cindy.....Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Cindy.....Sorry   Hi Cindy.....Sorry Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2007, 8:48 am

Jools, I'm glad to see you back. No worries, girl, it'll work out in the long run. How's the barn raising going? Can't wait to see when it's finished - looks super so far!

I still can't get Rick talked into a metal barn instead of a wood barn. It'll look like a metal barn on the outside, but it'll make me out of wood on the inside... I told him if that danged thing leaked, I was going to kill him, and I wasn't getting up there to fix it either! HA!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Hi Cindy.....Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Cindy.....Sorry   Hi Cindy.....Sorry Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2007, 12:10 pm

Nice to have you back.. Sorry things did not work out.. My Mother always said that if it was meant to be it would be.. I never agreed with that... No

I love your art work with the ICONS... cheers Dancing
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

Hi Cindy.....Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Cindy.....Sorry   Hi Cindy.....Sorry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi Cindy.....Sorry
Page 1 of 1