Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THIS MUST BE A GUY THING

Go down 
+6
standbytrucker
QHorse163
Lynn M.
7cedars
Cindy
Mare
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

THIS MUST BE A GUY THING Empty
PostSubject: THIS MUST BE A GUY THING   THIS MUST BE A GUY THING Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2007, 5:42 pm

I thought I'd show you my colt that I caught sleeping weird. I thought maybe he even had a tummy ache but the vet said he's fine. Yup, you can sure tell he's a guy cause little girls wouldnt lay around that way . lol!

https://2img.net/h/i129.photobucket.com/albums/p217/mare_jack/Kellisha07colt002.jpg
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: THIS MUST BE A GUY THING   THIS MUST BE A GUY THING Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2007, 6:10 pm

OH MY GOSH!!! That is one of the funniest things I think I've seen!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: THIS MUST BE A GUY THING   THIS MUST BE A GUY THING Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2007, 7:10 pm

I love it! A tobiano... got some pictures of the rest of 'em... looks like a super nice colt.

Reminds me of my oldest son... GAWD! He'll definitely be a special one!

Montana... so you live in Montana. I really have to confess, I'm scared to death to go there to visit or on vacation, I'm afraid I'll come back home, sell everything I can get my hands on, load the horse trailer up and be living in Montana! I know if I ever go there, I'll stay! Just the weather is a little too cold for me, though.

And welcome to the board, by the way!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: THIS MUST BE A GUY THING   THIS MUST BE A GUY THING Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2007, 7:11 pm

you have got to enter that in the cutest foal pic contest you can win a nice foal halter with brass name plate you will totally win!!! Ill get you the web site tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: THIS MUST BE A GUY THING   THIS MUST BE A GUY THING Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2007, 10:26 pm

lol! That is sooo cute!! Couldn't get any more relaxed than that! Thanks for sharing. Smile
Back to top Go down
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: THIS MUST BE A GUY THING   THIS MUST BE A GUY THING Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2007, 10:40 pm

wow. just look at what a belly full of milk can do for ya.

that is the cutest/funniest thing ive seen in awhile!! thanks
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: THIS MUST BE A GUY THING   THIS MUST BE A GUY THING Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2007, 11:25 pm

OMG that is ADORABLE!! My new all-time fav. pic!!
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

PostSubject: Re: THIS MUST BE A GUY THING   THIS MUST BE A GUY THING Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 3:06 pm

7cedars wrote:
I love it! A tobiano... got some pictures of the rest of 'em... looks like a super nice colt.

Reminds me of my oldest son... GAWD! He'll definitely be a special one!

Montana... so you live in Montana. I really have to confess, I'm scared to death to go there to visit or on vacation, I'm afraid I'll come back home, sell everything I can get my hands on, load the horse trailer up and be living in Montana! I know if I ever go there, I'll stay! Just the weather is a little too cold for me, though.

And welcome to the board, by the way!

I have lived alot of places but always come back here. No money to be made but I love the country. We havent had a hard winter in many years. Heck if you make it here look me up.
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

PostSubject: Re: THIS MUST BE A GUY THING   THIS MUST BE A GUY THING Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 3:12 pm

I thought maybe I better show alittle more of him. He is your typical boy, a pain in the butt. I also have a filly that is the sweetest little girl.

https://2img.net/h/i129.photobucket.com/albums/p217/mare_jack/Kellisha07colt010.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i129.photobucket.com/albums/p217/mare_jack/Babe07filly002.jpg
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: THIS MUST BE A GUY THING   THIS MUST BE A GUY THING Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 3:17 pm

Very cute babies!! Smile They look very sweet. And your bay mare is so pretty! Really cute head.
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: THIS MUST BE A GUY THING   THIS MUST BE A GUY THING Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 6:17 pm

Well thats definetly a Kodak Moment!! LOL

he's sooo cute!!! lol although I may be a little partial to paints... but shhh... lol

the filly is beautiful too!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: THIS MUST BE A GUY THING   THIS MUST BE A GUY THING Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 11:27 pm

check out this web site and enter that cute pic cheers
http://www.equinelegalsolutions.com/2007foalcontestlinks.html
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: THIS MUST BE A GUY THING   THIS MUST BE A GUY THING Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 12:28 am

I sure wish I could sleep like that.. Sleep Sleep

Fun site there Lynn. I agree that shot needs to go to a contest.. Mare takes great pictures and that one should win them all.... cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: THIS MUST BE A GUY THING   THIS MUST BE A GUY THING Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 10:48 am

haha what a cutie! you have that contest in the bag! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS MUST BE A GUY THING   THIS MUST BE A GUY THING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIS MUST BE A GUY THING
Page 1 of 1