Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Didnt this happen to someone else selling a horse.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Didnt this happen to someone else selling a horse. Empty
PostSubject: Didnt this happen to someone else selling a horse.   Didnt this happen to someone else selling a horse. Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2007, 12:45 pm

Hello ,
it's my pleasure to hear back from you
I got what you said about the Horse I would like to know maybe you can send me the Horse picture?if you don't have,don't be bother, Since you have tell the condition of it, seems you are a honest and truthwothy Person..I would let you know that i reallylove someone to be
honest in anything he doin life..
Well the asking price is okay by me for $3000.00,i will instruct my associate to issue a Certified cheque worth for the payment and the shipping schedule.When you do receive the payment ,you will deduct the money of your Horse and send the remain balance to my local shippers inorder for them to come to yourlocation for the pick up for arrangement .If you are okay with the arrangement i will like you to get back to me your with the following details
Name On cheque :...........
Address :..........
City...............
State.................
Code.............
Country.....................
Mobile or Day phone # :.......
When you send me the following i will instruct my associte to issue the payment immediately.And as soon as you do receive the cheque kindly contact me immediately inorder for further information.Hope to hear from you very soon.
It's My Pleasure In Doing Business With You In Future
God Bless You
Regards

Hummmmm. Im emailing him back alright!
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Didnt this happen to someone else selling a horse.   Didnt this happen to someone else selling a horse. Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2007, 2:45 pm

thats a scam,someone over here very nearly got conned into it.
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Didnt this happen to someone else selling a horse.   Didnt this happen to someone else selling a horse. Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2007, 8:00 pm

Sure did, happened to me and I belive Bluejay also. Definetly avoid these guys, and if the website they contacted you through has a customer service center, report them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Didnt this happen to someone else selling a horse.   Didnt this happen to someone else selling a horse. Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2007, 12:15 pm

BIG SCAM.. No The one I got wanted all my credit card info and my mothers maiden name.. That was pretty BOLD.. That person was so stupid that they asked to my information when they were the ones who clamed to be buying the horse.. pig affraid What a Face

I looked up the email address and the man was French and was running a few other scams.. I think you can find out who he was on my post here on the scam..

This one that you got sends cert money and ask you for money back then stops payment on the cert money after they rip you off.. Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Didnt this happen to someone else selling a horse.   Didnt this happen to someone else selling a horse. Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2007, 12:46 pm

Had that happen to me. They wanted to pick up the horse on a saturday, but told me the check would arrive by courrier on the friday evening. Stupid people, don't they know that they wont deliver to a place in the boonies. I knew it ws a scam so I told him that the horse could be picked up as soon as the bank confirmed that the check was legit. Never heard from the guy again, big suprise. Most of these guys seem to be from Nigeria. Internet scams seem to be big business over there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Didnt this happen to someone else selling a horse.   Didnt this happen to someone else selling a horse. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Didnt this happen to someone else selling a horse.
Page 1 of 1